Thread: Hasbro's MP Skywarp now released (pic gallery).

Default Hasbro's MP Skywarp now released (pic gallery).

A review and gallery of Hasbro's version of MP Skywarp has been posted up here - http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...skywarp/17217/

Sadly, Hasbro's effort leaves much to be desired. I was looking forward to tampographed decals too, but the rest of it doesn't warrant buying one.

Meh... unlike Starscream, Takara's MP Skywarp and Thundercracker were already done in G1 colours and also made of better quality plastic (methinks Takara learnt their mistake after Starscream). So this toy doesn't appeal to me personally.

On the plus side the yellow eyes on Hasbro's MP Skywarp is an interesting feature and a neat nod to the G1 toy (which originally had yellow eyes; although this time they're painted and not a sticker!). I guess this makes Hasbro Skywarp the second Masterpiece to feature toy-accurate eye colours (the other being Grimlock).

Any idea as to when we will see him here in Australia, and where he will be sold?

I'm all in it for the the jet mode and after looking at pics of both the Hasbro & Takara Skywarp's I'm much happier with this Hasbro offering.

I love the fact that the Hasbro jet is so G1 toy accurate with the silver air intakes, purple vertical stabilizers and tampographed detailings. I think it will also fit in better sitting next to Habro MP Screamer with its matt finish and colour apps in the same area's.

Jet mode: Hasbro > Takara
    Bot mode: Takara > Hasbro

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Any idea as to when we will see him here in Australia, and where he will be sold?
    It's prolly cheaper to buy from RK now (AU$95.50 shipped) so...Buy it now!
    Last edited by Doubledealer; 1st November 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The status was TBC a couple months ago, and I've asked for an update in the most recent submission.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The status was TBC a couple months ago, and I've asked for an update in the most recent submission.
    Thanks man, I had noticed the TBC, just didnt know if it had gone further than that. I'll await what they say.

Has anyone else ordered there's from RK or elsewhere? I ordered one yesterday so should have some piccies up soon (will prob be out here by the time it arrives ).