Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627 LastLast

Thread: November Acquisitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Ooh, I need one of those mugs for work! Is that also from Kmart, griff?
    I found these at my local "cheap as chips" for six bucks.

Yesterday i picked up ROTF Dune runner and today i couldnt resist a $35.00 Animated leader Megatron.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

TFA Activators Optimus Prime
    TFA Activators Bumblebee
    Universe Armada Series Mini-Con Class 12-pack

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post

Toastor from Big W and the HABB from that K-mart sale many moons ago.
    Was 'Drag Me To Hell an acquisition also? That's a fantastic movie and the best Sam Raimi film since Evil Dead (sorry Spidey fans ).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Was 'Drag Me To Hell an acquisition also? That's a fantastic movie and the best Sam Raimi film since Evil Dead (sorry Spidey fans ).
    yeah, I got that one from Amazon.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Don't be sorry... I totally agree with you! DMTH was pure awesome!! (even though Bruce Campbell wasn't in it)

Check out this G1 lot I scored from a local pickup sale for not much more than 100.. They we're covered in dust after probably sitting in a box for the past 20 years. After a few hundred cotton buds, and a couple of hours of elbow grease they're looking pretty sweet.. Read on

Grimlock - nothing broken, chromed tail and arms are badly deteriorated, still a decent grimmy

Optimus Prime - Prime in good condition, trailer is great, includes roller, gun and 2 missiles

Chromedome and Headmaster - great surprise to find the headmaster with this, in great condition, missing roof lasers.. didn't know what it was until looking it up in Bellomo's guide

Scourge - good, stickers are badly worn visible in boat mode, missing cannons

Silverbolt - suprisingly good gold on this guy with the the other 4 aerialbots all in great condition

Topspin - rough stickers and base broken

Not bad for a tenner each also some 70's and 80's die cast cars in there somewhere in the dirt
    Last edited by Jetfire; 29th November 2009 at 09:33 PM.

Chromedome's Nebulan partner's name is Stylor, and Scourge's alt mode is meant to be (or at least always portrayed as) a "futuristic" jet. I know it looks like a boat though!

Great Score Jetfire!
    You can easily find those spare parts that you need at ebay or other online parts stores( prime's fist et al) or if your not that opposed to repro parts, Chromedomes guns are repro'd so its easy to complete him as well. Very well done!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Buster Optimus Prime arrived today! very excited. He looks stunning with all the added silver and chrome.

Just as lame as sending yourself a christmas card... putting aside purchases for a few weeks for a one-off opening.
    On Saturday, for no important reason, I opened up most of the toys I got during this month.
    My stuff for November:

And out of packaging:

November items - JP Beast Wars Killerpunch and Bazooka, Euro Gen1 Ironfist (the first sealed Gen1 toy opened on my birthday since
    about 1987), Animated Activators Battlefield Bumblebee, ArmorUp Optimus, Fireblast Grimlock, TF2 Thrust, Gears, Powerbot Sideswipe,
    Blowpipe Vs Sideways, Arcee, BattleChargers Optimus, Burning deco of The Fallen, Bludgeon, Hoist, Mixmaster, Titaniums Cliffjumper Vs Dead End,
    Rescue Ratchet Vs Blackout, Offroad Ironhide Vs Deep Desert Brawl. Plus a deck of playing cards and the Movie Mug.
    Coincedentally, with my current counting method, Ironfist is number 2600.