Page 42 of 467 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    I traded over a Lv.1 Bulbasaur and Totodile from 'Diamond' straight away
    Totodile is a beast in this game.
    Using him with waterfall from the get-go is almost like cheating.

For the Elite Four I swapped out for Lugia, Raikou, Entei and Dragonair and traded over an Arceus.
    What, no Houndoom?

The wild dog levels are insanely good for when you can catch them, and even Lugia is no slouch. the lvl 70 Ho-oh and the ruby/sapphire legendaries are pains to catch due to their levels, and beating Red is a true challenge.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

transformers: war for Cybertron, pre orders up at gametraders, 360 PS3 $80

I have Just Cause 2... it is very fun. I'm like Spiderman but pissed off. And Spanish. With guns.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I have Just Cause 2... it is very fun. I'm like Spiderman but pissed off. And Spanish. With guns.
    and explosives
    LOL
    I LOVE that description! And I wanna play that game, it looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    What, no Houndoom?
    You know me so well. Unfortunately I was never able to get one on Diamond, and considering you can only find Houndour on Route 7 in Kanto, I've had to wait. He's the last Dark I need to finish off the collection.

The problem is going to be getting Rayquaza. Ruby and Emerald are the only games I never played so I've never had any of the legendaries from that series, and they've made it ridicously annoying to get him in this game. I wonder too if Nintendo will offer Wi-fi Events for guys like Jirachi and Deoxys.

The problem is going to be getting Rayquaza. Ruby and Emerald are the only games I never played so I've never had any of the legendaries from that series, and they've made it ridicously annoying to get him in this game. I wonder too if Nintendo will offer Wi-fi Events for guys like Jirachi and Deoxys.
    If memory serves, you have to get the R/S legendary from your game, and get the other legendary from the other game into the one game in order to get rayquaza.
    Not an easy task to do without buying both games, but much easier than getting a bonus Sinnoh legendary.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Just Cause 2 is RIDICULOUSLY manly. I just blew up a crane by climbing up it, planting explosives at one end of the arm, detonating them, and leaping off the collapsing crane as it crashed to the earth.

any of you guys play battlefeld bc2 on 360? wouldnt mind getting a clan going.
    ~

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the twin pad when I got my wii last week. Works more or less fine for me. I was a bit worried at first as one charger went green, the other stayed red for another hour, but another hour or so the next day, it came green.

Gave house of the dead a blast today, (the overkill hand cannon is awesome), got them back on the mat, same again, one is green, the other still red, will check later.

Does it charge on the pad with regular rechargeables in the remotes? Or does it need the packs the pad came with? (I think they have a metal induction plate in them).
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------