I second Dragon Age Origins. I only have the console version so the graphics are a mixed bag and the lack of a camera zoom out may be a little annoying for many. But much like Mass Effect this game is 75% conversations and 25% action. EXACTLY how I love my WRPG's. Of course the conversations have to be top stuff and it doesn't dissapoint. Bioware has really refined their talk trees to a tee and the scope of the conversations and especially the repercussions of some can linger on for the entire game. Love it!

Been playing Rabbids Go Home & New Super Mario Bros Wii and these two have really been big favorites of mine on a relatively "casually used" console. On the 360 been spending ridiculous amount of hours on the addictive Borderlands and scratching up a storm with DJ Hero. On the handheld front, MArio & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story has been keeping me entertained during my commute to and from work and toilet breaks.

Looking forward to Assassins Creed 2 this week and unsure what else is coming for the rest of 2009.