Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: War for Cybertron Extended Trailer!

IGN website have posted up screenshots from the trailer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I continue to be impressed with the animator's take on what Cybertron looks like. I particularly love the way the surface of the planet transforms to create roads and more.
    I was impressed by that as well. And the bit where cover for Bumblebee just flips up out of the ground. Could lad to some really cool level design going on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    seeing cybertron transform itself to make roads was kinda strange though, not sure i like the idea of the ground suddenly changing while i'm standing on it
    I think this may add some extra adge to the game. ALmost like destructable cover in way. It could force players to take risks. As I just finished Gears of War 2 the other day, as I thought back onmy experience, I realised that I spent most of my time a long way from the action with a sniper rifle, thereby missing out on the enjoyment that the chainsaw gun provides. That is until I was given a flamethrower!

Just think, how you would have to change tactics with a shifting landscape! Bring it on!

Excitement growing!