Sub-line -
    Size - Legends
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 4
    Released here - Sep 2009
    Approximate Retail Price - $8
    Approximate Size - 7cm
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Alt-mode - Sports Car (I think it was supposed to resemble an Audi, but maybe licensing prevented Hasbro from resembling or calling it one)
    Main Features/Gimmicks -
    Main Colours - Grey/Black
    Main Accessories - none
    My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 1
    Stability - Car mode holds well, but the robot mode is a bit top-heavy with small feet.
    Poseability/articulation - Basic articulation at the shoulders and hips. Has knee joints, but only because of the transformation. The waist joints for the legs are really stiff.
    Playability - The Car mode would be the more playable mode, as the robot mode has some odd proportions.
    My Thoughts - Over-long arms and tiny chicken legs, spoils the look of this toy. But since it wasn't in the movie for more than a minute, and only in robot mode for about 5 seconds, it doesn't barely counts as a toy that needs to resemble an official on-screen character.
    My Overall Recommendation Rating (out of 10) - 5 (only if cheap, and only for the car mode and the fact that it was actually in the Movie)

This is your first review that I would actually have to disagree with you on. I love this toy. I can understand how one would not like the "over-long arms and tiny chicken legs" but I think that is what makes him so menacing which is how a Decepticon should look.

It's a very simple but clever transformation and he looks fantastic standing next to legends Sideswipe. My third favourite legends class toy behind Wheelie and Optimus.

I would have given him at least an 8.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Well it's no fun if everyone felt the same way about everything. I'd be at least hoping that if I said something unfair or missed something, others would post about it for my benefit and everyone else who wants a balanced view on these toys.
    Besides, I'm posting up these reviews to inspire others to post their views on each of these figures as well. No point in having a toy forum if members don't talk much about the actual toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well it's no fun if everyone felt the same way about everything.
    You're all wrong. Every single thing you said. Including the toy's name etc

Nah, I like this toy. It's better than the deluxe (which is too common in ROTF, sadly). The weird proportions are minor here compared to lizard legs on the deluxe.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister