Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifth Revenge of the Fallen Leader-Class Mold Revealed to be Bumblebee ???

Exclamation Fifth Revenge of the Fallen Leader-Class Mold Revealed to be Bumblebee ???

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...blebee-168965/

This is ony a rumor! but if its true:
    I wonder if it will be better than HA Bumblebee, and can we get a bumblebee with two hands!
    Its a shame they could have made a different leader figure such as the fallen or ironhide, to accompany Starscream.
    O well i guess Bumblebee sells and the kids love him!!!

Luckly i just sold my ROTF ultimate Bumblebee
    Last edited by Starscream212; 5th January 2010 at 03:03 AM.

Ultimate Bumblebee doesn't look so ultimate any more

If this is true, then I will be another selling off my Ultimate Bumblebee. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a swag of them on Ebay from collectors doing the same.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Did we really need another Bumblebee, especially when there are so many cheaper alternatives to this one?

OH GOODY SARCASM INTENDED

Full size image, for those who aren't TFW2005 members:
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...mold-is/17617/

The artwork certainly looks like it is a new toy, but do they really need a Leader sized Bumblebee? It will be out of scale, it would be close to the size of the Ultimate one anyway, and between Deluxe and HA versions, a Leader size is rather redundant.
    It'll certainly be one of the first re-released for the TF3 movie...

i could think of about a dozen better characters to get a leader figure than bumblebee, infact i think i will
    Long Haul,Grindor,Ironhide,Overload,Scrapper,Scalpel,Th e Fallen,Soundwave,Rampage,Scavenger,Mixmaster,Ratch et
    anyway i probably wont be picking this one up ive never really liked movie bumblebees toys the only one so far i've liked is his first body from the first movies toyline (havnt had a decent look at human aliance yet)
    well at least it's a little better than ultimate bee, and we know it'll sell well thanks to the kiddies, i can see it now ...
    Kid "mommy mommy look! it's bumblebee buy him for me PLEASE"
    Mum "didnt i alredy buy you a big bumblebee toy?"
    Kid "THIS ONES DIFERANT! BUY IT NOW!(repeat about 20 times)"
    Mum"CURSE YOU HASBRO!!!!"

It's what the 42nd movie Bumblebee?

Yawn.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

This is interesting, but I'd be more interested in The Fallen as he IS the supposed main movie villain.

I have all of my Bumblebees on one shelf together, and almost half of them are from the movies. And I don't even have all of them (skipped Ultimate and Stealth, and a couple of the Legends).

So totally not needing another one. Hasbro have already released a massive Bumblebee - do we need another one?? I agree with Optimus - The Fallen would have been a far better choice.

Mind you, I'm not even sold on the Leader Starscream. I'd far rather unique, relevant and size-appropriate characters for Leader toys; Jetfire worked. And of course accepting that Optimus and Megatron will always be Leader class.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

I'd prefer Leader BB over The Fallen, at least it would turn into something. I'd much rather leader class Grindor/Blackout or Bonecrusher