Thread: Classic Wildman Comic Art on ebay.

Default Classic Wildman Comic Art on ebay.

Listed on ebay.uk by the Artist himself, Andrew Wildman, is the original artwork for the Marvel US #76 Transformers comic.
    See the listing here - it was pencilled and inked by Wildman, and is one of the very few covers he actually did for TFs.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Listed on ebay.uk by the Artist himself, Andrew Wildman, is the original artwork for the Marvel US #76 Transformers comic.
    See the listing here - it was pencilled and inked by Wildman, and is one of the very few covers he actually did for TFs.
    Wildman was just a bit more prolific than that, though - he did well over thirty Transformers covers just between 1988 and 1991 (and that's not counting the ones at the end of the UK run that were just blown up bits of his interior artwork or repaints of his US covers. Or his recent IDW covers.)

#76 is one of my favourite issues ever, but I still don't think I could justify shelling out more than 200 quid for the cover.

He is selling his TF (and G.I. Joe) cover art to help raise money for a good cause.