Thread: Jon3pnt0

Default Jon3pnt0

I've just been on another site and I just heard that Jon3pnt0 has been connacted by a voice acting agency in the U.S and it looks like he's going to be a voice actor, some of you don't know but he has voiced Optimus Prime[own version] on You Tube

You'll need to post a link for news items, so that others can see what it is about.

Here's the story BTW thanks Griffin

okay, so i have INCREDIBLE news! i was contacted by winston-davis associates, a production company in L.A. and they are interested in being my manager! they had me do the theatrical trailer for an upcoming teen, romantic-comedy, the Academy Awards promo for "NINE," and a promo for the international release of "Extraordinary Measures."<br> <br>
    they were name-dropping like MAD men... Don LaFontaine, Ashton Smith, Hal Douglas, Ben Patrick Johnson, Pedro Rodrigues (Aliens, Jaws, etc.), and some of our favorites Jim Cummings, Tom Kenny and (the "how is this Transformers related" part is about to be answered) PETER CULLEN.<br> <br>
    these guys have been working with them for decades. he even calls Cullen by his first name! he said that he is an incredibly nice guy and hangs around after sessions and just chats it up with the producers. he said tom kenny would do celebrity impressions after sessions were over and jim cummings actually hung out for three hours after he was finished doing his trailers and called all their phone numbers and left voicemails in his Winnie the Pooh voice leaving messages for the producers' kids.<br> <br>
    i was absolutely ecstatic! just hearing these stories over the phone for a few hours and the magnitude of the kind of voiceover work that they want to get me... i'm just so incredibly happy. they are willing to work with my existing contract and want to have a long-standing work relationship with me. they were very impressed and happy with what i did for them in our little home studio session today. i even managed to do a little Optimus Prime for him and he loved it. i'm supposed to hear back from them tomorrow and talk dollars and cents, so everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!<br> <br>
    and thanks to all the support from you guys in my on-going voiceover career!