Page 87 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6777828384858687888990919297107 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

One of the SBS channels is converting to a Food Channel tomorrow.
    As if we need more reasons to inspire people to eat more or try more different foods, in one of the fattest nations in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Gee, you've taken me by surprise. I always thought DC Comics policy was to keep the Joker's background constantly unknown.
    That's partially true. His origin was revealed in 1951 in Detective Comics 168. In the story, Batman and Robin try to solve the case of The Red Hood. They track him down and he tells them the story that he stole the outfit from the real red hood and started to use it himself. He takes them to where he had Joker tied up and Joker reveals his story that when he jumped into the vat of chemicals to escape Batman, he became transformed. This was reused and updated in 1988 with The Killing Joke.

But there have been a few other origin stories that have been done since, so really there is no one right correct story. Much like how in Nolan's Dark Knight, the Joker tells a different story each time.

Watching Jessica Jones. Interesting how they make it so dark and gritty but keep it in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. David Tennant is very creepy in it.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Limitless and Fresh off the Boat

Just started watching The Last Man on Earth. My sort of comedy. It's being shown on Channel One but I think I might start binge watching it on Hulu.

Up to episode 5 of Jessica Jones. So good! They make Kilgrave feel like an incredibly dangerous threat, without him being an "take over the world" type villain that the Avengers would go up against.

3 episodes before we got our first "Sweet Christmas" from Luke Cage. Straight after coitus with the titular character. I lol'd.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post

3 episodes before we got our first "Sweet Christmas" from Luke Cage. Straight after coitus with the titular character. I lol'd.
    I had a chuckle at that bit too

New trailer for Legends of Tomorrow. Coming late Jan. Very excited for this one.

http://youtu.be/_rgzmQ_vpSo

Also watching SAS: Who Dares Wins on SBS. 30 civilians going through British Special Forces selection. Given my new career path I find this show very interesting.
    Last edited by Bartrim; 24th November 2015 at 09:36 PM.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Watched Episode 1 of Jessica Jones last night.

Awesome.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

OK... so it sounds as though I'll have to add Jessica Jones to the list. Is it easy to follow for someone not familiar with the fiction?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    OK... so it sounds as though I'll have to add Jessica Jones to the list. Is it easy to follow for someone not familiar with the fiction?
    I might have to add this to my queue too. Haven't kept up with Marvel TV much. Only Agents of SHIELD. Agent Carter and Daredevil interest me but I've kept away because the mediocre movie still leaves a bad aftertaste.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.