Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 73838889909192939495969798103113 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Todays Walking Dead is one of the best episodes by far in my opinion.
    They really 'culled' a lot of the cast in that ep didn't they
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Best moment for me was 'kaboom' followed closely by the annoying kid

I know there are a few watchers of The Goldbergs here, so I thought I would mention that according to an email I received (after sending one to Universal) the scheduled release for Season 2 on DVD isn't until November.

Watching NCIS and the goth chick went and talked to some expert who was a middle-aged chubby woman. Immediately from her voice I clocked her: Holy Crap! Thats the woman that played the skinny actress friend in Shawn of the Dead! What the hell happened to her?!

Then I remembered I saw Shawn of the Dead when living in England 12 years ago, looked down at myself and realised Shit - I'm chubby and middle-aged now too!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Watching NCIS and the goth chick went and talked to some expert who was a middle-aged chubby woman. Immediately from her voice I clocked her: Holy Crap! Thats the woman that played the skinny actress friend in Shawn of the Dead! What the hell happened to her?!

Then I remembered I saw Shawn of the Dead when living in England 12 years ago, looked down at myself and realised Shit - I'm chubby and middle-aged now too!
    Well she's been through a bit it seems since The Office days. I just saw her appear in new Wonder Woman movie set photos where she's playing Diana's sidekick and full figured lass Etta Candy

Don't get much downtime at the moment so I'm finally catching up on Legends of Tomorrow. Loving that show. I love when TV shows throw little references to other shows or pop culture.

Trying to free some of the team from being held captive in episode 5 Rip Hunter is going over the plan. Captain Cold played by Wentworth Miller says "This isn't my first prison break" Well played 😎
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Glad to see you're still alive Bartrim. I hope the training is going well
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Glad to see you're still alive Bartrim. I hope the training is going well
    Full on matey but I'm loving it.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle series 4 began airing and that's nearly the best thing on TV so like I'm happy.

Marvel's Agents of Shield is listed on the TV guide for tonight at 11.12pm, and the description suggests it is a new episode... which only just aired in America in the last 24 hours... making it an odd turnaround from the first half of the season, which had it go to Foxtel first and then show up on Channel 7 about three months later.
    The weird thing is why get the rights back to screen it within a day of America (which wouldn't be cheap), just to have it on late at night (three hours after prime time), with no advertising to say it is even on. It's almost like they want it to fail and be a waste of money. (they don't even repeat it like the three commercial stations do with a lot of their programs, sometimes 3 times in the week)

On the plus side, apparently it has been given the green light for a fourth season as of last week.