Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kmart Sale 11-17 Feb

No different as far as I know. I think by now you've already gotten it though!

Everyone seems to be reporting the same deluxes at Kmart across the country.

I noticed though that this particular assortment seems to be from an Asian source. They have the same Chinese language choking warning stickers that I've had on toys from Robotkingdom.

How bizarre. Big W had the multilingual Animated and now Kmart with the chinese ROTF.

Hasbro Corporate: Hey, Hasbro Australia, we got this shit over here no one else wants. Want it?

Hasbro Australia: Would I?! Would I?!

Those are Hasbro Hong Kong stickers. The bigger one lists the address and phone number of Hasbro HK.

maybe there was a corporate shakedown somewhere to make hasbro aus pick their stuff from HK instead of US to make shipping cheaper but still charge us the same price
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow, they're still doing that after all these years. We actually received some of the Chinese reissue G1 toys back in the early nineties. They had similar stickers placed on them.

My Legends TF Movie Ratchet was bought from KMart sometime in 2008, and you can tell it was from the UK given the 'suggested age' marking on the front of the card.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Everyone seems to be reporting the same deluxes at Kmart across the country.

I noticed though that this particular assortment seems to be from an Asian source. They have the same Chinese language choking warning stickers that I've had on toys from Robotkingdom.

lol, funnily enough, these were also a small part of the shelfwarmers I saw bak wen I was in HK last christmas, wen da whole line at all stores had their christmas discounts on... (altho they had heaps of mudflap, skids and ice cream twins too)

anyone seen human alliance or voyagers at stores lately? I couldnt seem to find any at da moment (specially at kmart)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    How bizarre. Big W had the multilingual Animated and now Kmart with the chinese ROTF.

Hasbro Corporate: Hey, Hasbro Australia, we got this shit over here no one else wants. Want it?

Hasbro Australia: Would I?! Would I?!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    maybe there was a corporate shakedown somewhere to make hasbro aus pick their stuff from HK instead of US to make shipping cheaper but still charge us the same price

Maybe its more of a case of there's so much of a demand for deluxe figures that they're trying to fill it in any way possible. Supplier of choice is Hasbro US, but because it appears that we can only get limited stock, when the time comes they try to source what they can from where they can.

Possibly, but this wave doesn't seem to have any big demand figures. Ah, you said deluxe figures generally, my bad.

I noticed this same wave with the same Chinese writing at a Myer today too.

Two people from 2 different states have noted in the sightings section that some Kmarts are selling Deluxes for $19 instead of $20. No idea why, or how many stores are doing it, but at least it is only a dollar difference.