Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TMNT Retromutagen!!!

Default TMNT Retromutagen!!!

Man i just got myself one of these today!! I'm stoked have been wanting this for ages had it when i was a kid and now I have it again!! Loved that little green turtle when it glowed in the dark. I wont be opening this one. There was another one released but this is by far the coolest one because its mutagen was a lime color and not the dark solid green one.

I had a couple of these when I was a kid. They all went moldy and smelled after about a week.

But yeah, the little glow in the dark baby turtle is cool.

Wow, that brings back memories...I used to use bubble bath as ooze and squeeze it all over my Ninja Toirtles and most probably, Transformers too. Good times...Good times indeed!

Mine would just evaporate after some time. So while I'm not sure how much fun you'd have keeping it sealed, I can understand why you wouldn't want to open it considering that those things just _don't_ last after being exposed to air.

these actually have preservatives and are ok if u keep them close its more the heat that you have to worry about as it kind of melts it. I also think this version is more runny than the other one that was released.

I had the "liquid metal" one they made for T2, mmm poisonous silver goo...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Awesome!

I had some of this as a kid... I also had the Ecto Plasm from the Real Ghostbusters line (it came with a little ghost inside). Slime rules!!

When I got the MOTU Slime-pit playset 2 years ago, I was surprised that it came with its original tub of slime, still sealed. I won't be opening it, but it still looks 'fresh' inside the tub.

The translations of those multilingual boxes are horrible.

erm where are these slime buckets sold and how much please? Havent seen one in my local Kmart. Im just after the slime so I can play more with my Ghostbuster ghosts.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]