Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Transformers Merchandise.

Updated with BigW items. Yes, Easter is still 6 weeks away, but the major stores are now fully stocked with novelty easter items.

Since most of you won't buy this cheap novelty junk, and I had to buy these things to photograph and document - I now have several items to give away in the weeks leading up to easter, so keep an eye on the games room.

For those who are interested in buying novelty easter items, I recommend the pencil pouch, metal tin, and ceramic mug, as they are the more practical items.

is the YoYo a really cheap crappy one? or is it like the old Coke YoYos can you do tricks with the YoYo?
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

Shameless marketing at it's best
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Didn't see anything at Kmart or Coles (both have a range of licensed easter junk), so maybe it's just Target and BigW for TFs goodies.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Awesome on the 4wd tin. You could pack in a little robot and have some sort of pretender happening.....
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Nice a clock for my TF room! and that tin box will become handy in keeping my receipts, might get more than 1 of it. Hmmm the pencil case is quite useful for me too Erm which section are these things stacked in?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nice a clock for my TF room! and that tin box will become handy in keeping my receipts, might get more than 1 of it. Hmmm the pencil case is quite useful for me too Erm which section are these things stacked in?
    Coz Easter is coming up, they will most likely be in a section with all the Easter stuff At least that's where they are at Target St Marys.

Yeah, what he said. In the Easter eggs section (often near the front of the store, or where they have their licensed novelty items).

Thanks for the heads up Griffin I bought the TF chocolate tin and the Wall clock

I was just in Target too... if I had seen this thread first I would have picked something up.