Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Merchandise sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    So here's a snapshot for the surfboard (correct me if it's not a surfboard...I'm illiterate in any sports stuff). $12 each about half body size.
    I wouldnt call that a surfboard lol. Boogie Board or Body Board I think. I used to call them Boogie Boards when I was little

Found these at Woolies the other day, for $3 each. A bit expensive, but I like puffy stickers... so I bought some.

Saw these at Myer Chermside saturday morning - the projector watch that JayJays were selling last year, and were released in America middle of this year for the DotM movie.
    I forgot the price, but were somewhere between $10-20 I think.

Note the remote control Barricade on the right - a testament to how long stock sits in Myer stores, as that one was released in 2007, and there were quite a few other items there that are up to 3 years old.

Transformers Mens board shorts at Big W, logo on the waist and the symbol on the leg.

Has this been posted?

DOTM Mettalic adhesive book covering at Big W, $1.64 per roll. Looks like you get pics of Optimus, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Ironhide... And they're all part of the "Autobot race team" or something.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Everyone's looking at the new figures, but I'd guess most TRU stores that TF:Prime figures also have the two new face masks

TFPrime Merchandise items already in stores. (found these in Melbourne this week - kids clothing).

winter jacket. About $40, with the competition being promoted (I didn't even notice it, as this was before I went to Toyfair and saw the flyers there).

Tshirt. About $15 I think.

Plus all the Easter items, posted up in the news topic here.

Found at Target around Easter, a bed set (doona cover and pillow case). Must be a few months old though, because it is a Dark of the Moon theme.
    About $20 I think... but could be wrong as I've forgotten.

Today I saw at a Michel's Patisserie, kids' fruit drink pop-top bottles with licensed Brands, including Transformers.

And at a franchise called "That's Hot Gifts & Collectables", a variety of Transformers Merchandise from Ikon Collectables, and some imported items (judging by the Chinese characters & no obvious Licensing tags).

While searching for these items online, I found a couple other items instead, on a Tasmanian snack food wholesaler website (search for Transformers).

The figurine capsules that Sharky was collecting.
    And the lollipop heads that were in one of the Easter Items... looks like they will be available separately in places like convenience stores and chemists.
    You'd have to have really small fingers though, as the holes in the base aren't very big.

Default TFPRIME: Megatron Hoodie

For anyone with kids, I just saw in Target in Swan Hill a Transformers Prime: Megatron hoodie. Looked awesome with just his big angry face on the front and a zipper down the middle. Would suit about 9 year olds. WHY DONT THAT MAKE THEM IN MY SIZE!?!?!