Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchandise sightings.

Paulbot mentioned finding the TFs Advent calendar at BigW a week or two ago. Probably the same one I saw in NZ in early September. Price is usually about $4 (they ain't very fancy).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Paulbot mentioned finding the TFs Advent calendar at BigW a week or two ago. Probably the same one I saw in NZ in early September. Price is usually about $4 (they ain't very fancy).
    Yep, and it's also at Kmart stores now too for those interested

I opened mine up today (to take a photo for Lithart, but now don't need to) and noticed that it's actually made in Australia this time (the ones from the last two years were from that UK Kinnerton company), and the chocolate was actually edible too (the previous ones tasted terrible).

I took a photo of the back though, and will post it up later (camera is currently recharging).

Saw a nice looking pack of cards at Target today, in a tin case for $10. Will get some later though (didn't have time to buy them yesterday) and take some photos.

As for the calendar - I got the photos off my camera:

Surprisingly, these seem to be really hard to find. In every store I go to that has a display of 6-8 master cartons of these licensed calendars, there are no Transformers ones. I've only seen them once at a Kmart, and it wasn't a whole box, just 2 of them.
    Maybe they are selling out really fast? Or stores would rather have Bratz and Ben10 junk instead....

I saw the Animated meal set for $20 at Kmart. I think Griffin posted a pic of it earlier..
    Last edited by Paulbot; 16th November 2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: They've been seen before

Post #38 above. I bought a set, but haven't used any of it yet.

New Zealand Warehouse stores have Xmas Stockings and M&M Dispensors. Both made in Australia, so guessing they will be over there shortly.

This came in to work today (Joyce Mayne, QLD). Retail price is $29.95, and you should be able to find it in Harvey Norman and other such places.

Looks like an expanded version of the 'Create and Paint' PC CD-ROM I found at Australia Post mid year.

Some Transformers Merchandise found recently.

Giant Giftbox of 15 different games and novelty items, at Kmart for $35.

Real working Digital Camera (the Autobot Symbol), at Target (can't remember the price).

Ceramic Mug (with party mix lollies) - at Target for $10.
    (It's a little smaller than the TF1 Mug, which came with hot chocolate and marshmallows)

Movie Bucket (or used for storage, or even as a bin), at Target for $15.
    Comes filled with Popcorn.

Giftpack of about 5 or 6 novelty items - $10.
    Was pictured in a Pick-N-Pay catalogue (Coles Hypermarkets, only in Brisbane - so could be in Coles or Kmart in the rest of the country).

Heelskates - $15 (not new, but was advertised in this weeks Kmart catalogue)
    The fit over the shoe, allowing the wearer to roll along on their heels.