View Poll Results: How would you like to represent OZFORMERS?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lanyards?

24 57.14%
  • ID Stickers?

1 2.38%
  • Just wear tf gears?

5 11.90%
  • Banners?

0 0%
  • Jerseys?

7 16.67%
  • ID Pins?

1 2.38%
  • Other Suggestions

4 9.52%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers Out In The Open!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I was thinking this too, we'd look like a bunch of sheep. It's bad enough you see gangs of kids all sporting the same hairstyle and clothes, last thing we need is a bunch of nerds all dressed in pink Ozformer shirts (it is gunna be pink right? )
    it better be pink!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I'm split between lanyards and ID Pins. With the ID pins, you could put the OZformers logo (whatever it may be...) and a picture of their avatar against their name. Kinda like the badges you may wear at work, or like an ID card you might have at school/work/uni.

I can see a point but at anime meet ups like the ones for photo shoots or lunchings we don't even really bother to tell you the truth. While cards are cool and all I guess that's something for the owner of the forum to discuss with you or for you to get his approval before doing so. Because in the long run you could end up damaging his forum more so then getting more people to become members.

I prefer Lanyards, then we have a semi offical ID with the logo of OTCA in front and your forum codename at the back. Ill try posting some drawings of my idea for the format of the ID - really simple really heheh. I would like to have the lanyards written with the website www.otca.com.au on the left and Ozformers! on the right running along the length - probably in two colors - purple and red lanyards with yellow for all the writings... heck ID even use that in my work area for my work ID... my co staff all know Im a TF fan/collector anyways, they'd prolly ask where to buy one hehehe

We all wanna wear TF gear but want individuality while being in gear so I didnt vote for the TF clothing/gear, I think the lanyard with the OTCA ID will help more in identifying us in public and help our newer(and soon to be) members approaching us. I wanted the ID to have the codename at the back so if anyone doesnt want their codename exposed at least there's the logo instead to still be identified as an OZformer then you can show later who you are in the forum when you flip it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

We'll just have to wait for Bossbot with the changes then go from ther but il stilll try and make some designs.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I like lanyards! Lanyards are cool!

I also really love saying the word Lanyard!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    We'll just have to wait for Bossbot with the changes then go from ther but il stilll try and make some designs.
    Logo should be the same. Just some changes in the next month that may or may not affect the name. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know.

NOOOooooo! I'll still call it Ozformers not matter what the change

Or go old skool and call it "AusTrans." ;D

I voted for The T/shirts but I do have a question what is a lanyard?