Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRECKERS AWARENESS WEEK! (IDW comic spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well there's some figs I dont have So ill make do with what I do have , hehehe.

Reading about the wreckers, theres been a lot of incarnations but these guys seem to be always a core group part of it. Kinda like the Big 7 if were talking about JLA.

As for Versions, there's been several versions in different storylines and several memberships that often border on the .. wtf? that's no autobot!... well here's all the TFs I can scrounge up who's been a part of in A version of wreckers.... ooops forgot to include Rodimus, ah well...tough hahaha

Awesome Liege!

Carnivac didn't really join the Wreckers. He was just among the survivors of the Time Wars who decided to join together. He was formerly in the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad.

I forgot to include Magnus! Although I am not sure if he is actually a Wrecker in the comic or just providing transport for them.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Awesome Liege!

Carnivac didn't really join the Wreckers. He was just among the survivors of the Time Wars who decided to join together. He was formerly in the Decepticon Mayhem Attack Squad.

I forgot to include Magnus! Although I am not sure if he is actually a Wrecker in the comic or just providing transport for them.

Yeah I thought he just tagged along long enough I think to Avenge Catilla if memory serves me , but since he was associated with them ( sorta like Devcon- in the Botcon version) Ive put him in heheheh

Still missing a couple of G2 "wreckers" which I hope to remedy soon.... but yeah Pyro....ah well and I thought Vroom was hard to find.... oh wait there was one back in Phils but man he cost really steep, Id rather grab Overlord first.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

When were Carnivac and Catilla Wreckers?

Oops, missed the last two posts. Question answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Looks familiar......OH! It's in kup's sig. Love the fan-made images that are getting made for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yeah I thought he just tagged along long enough I think to Avenge Catilla if memory serves me , but since he was associated with them ( sorta like Devcon- in the Botcon version) Ive put him in heheheh

Still missing a couple of G2 "wreckers" which I hope to remedy soon.... but yeah Pyro....ah well and I thought Vroom was hard to find.... oh wait there was one back in Phils but man he cost really steep, Id rather grab Overlord first.
    Actually, after the Time Wars the Wreckers no longer exist.

Carnivac, Catilla and Skids are part of a NEW team called "The Survivors" -- they're never members of the Wreckers proper. I'd also dispute Inferno -- but there's evidence in both directions for him as a member of the team.

--Jhiaxus.

Added the 'spoilers' bit to the topic title, in case all these characters being revealed spoils it for others, or delves into commenting on their role in the comic (plot details).

This is one comic I'm looking forward to reading, but all these pretty pictures might mean I'll have to come back to this topic when the TPB comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This is one comic I'm looking forward to reading, but all these pretty pictures might mean I'll have to come back to this topic when the TPB comes out...
    If you want the character profiles (one in issue #1, none in issue #2, and two in issue #3, that we know of) then get the singles, apparently, they wont be reprinted in any trade collections...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Well that's not fair.
    The TPBs always have something extra in them... so are they now forcing collectors to buy both singles and TPBs just to get all the extra/good stuff? At least, I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well that's not fair.
    The TPBs always have something extra in them... so are they now forcing collectors to buy both singles and TPBs just to get all the extra/good stuff? At least, I hope not.
    Isn't the fact that the trade paperbacks "always have something extra in them" inherently unfair for people who buy the single issues, though? (I've felt that way since the Dreamwave days.) The only way to be fair would be to never have anything in one format that wasn't in the other.