Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20% off toys at Target 4 to 10 March

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    Bleh. The Target I am most able to go to has a literal two walls of the various RotF subline toys. Unless new stuff comes in, I'm not going to bother.
    Same. Penrith hasn't got much new in the way of Transformers in the past few months, been the same old stuff. Still I will check them out anyway for something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    perhaps you guys should think about the space issue. our store has 3 or 4 modules for transformers. 2 and a half of ROTF the rest is animated voyagers. basically we were told, we probably wont get new stock till we sell what we have or its transferred to another store.
    That's the unfortunate thing. I think most people already have what is on the shelves and therefore don't buy them. Then they sit there and shelfwarm for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    nice. i might go get that Optimus Prime & Crumplezone 2 pack now
    I've been considering this myself, though it still feels over priced.
    Normal price $129.99, 20% off would be $103.99.
    I just don't know if it's worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Pity Kmart and BigW are the ones doing the restocking lately.
    Anyone wanna wager that Target will restock on the 11th...
    I do junk mail Deliveries and my Junk mail includes Target, K-Mart and Big W and I could find any sales. The only one was Target but I couldn't find any TF's in there. The only TF I found was at Toys R US and it had TF Universe Ultra for $49.99 it looked like Jetfire/Skyfire, but other than that nothing worth going in for except for the Easter Eggs[TF's]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    I've been considering this myself, though it still feels over priced.
    Normal price $129.99, 20% off would be $103.99.
    I just don't know if it's worth it...
    $130? guess i remembered it wrong being $100 - 20%.

yeah guess it isnt worth it until they make it into clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    $130? guess i remembered it wrong being $100 - 20%.

yeah guess it isnt worth it until they make it into clearance.
    Nah you didn't remember wrong, $100 was the promo price during the pre-Xmas sales then they dissapeared and resurfaced early this year at full RRP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Nah you didn't remember wrong, $100 was the promo price during the pre-Xmas sales then they dissapeared and resurfaced early this year at full RRP.
    how evil - since i would have to drive 15mins to get to a Target to actually buy it. now i really cant be bothered.

Did anyone notice that deluxes have risen to original Retail price of $28.99 but is scanning up at $29.00. With the current 20% off, it's $24+ which means it's the same as going to Kmart and buying one at $25 without discount as yet.

What gimmick is the Coles Group up to right now? Looks silly

The only item even worth considering at Target Sefton Park was Supreme Animated OP for $40 after discount. If it wasn't almost exactly the same as the Voyager version only bigger with more gimmicks, I'd totally have got it.

Otherwise, nothing that hasn't been out for 5 months or more.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    perhaps you guys should think about the space issue. our store has 3 or 4 modules for transformers. 2 and a half of ROTF the rest is animated voyagers. basically we were told, we probably wont get new stock till we sell what we have or its transferred to another store.
    I don't think it is a space issue - you might recall that when I asked the Head Office why they don't restock the toys very often, I was told that they do national ordering, and will only restock once all stores have sold a certain amount of stock. So some stores may have too much stock if the Head Office has allocated too much to a particular store, while others will be empty for ages waiting for other stores to sell out before Head Office will send out the next wave of stock (assortment/size class) to stores.