Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I came back with some cool stuff

Default So I came back with some cool stuff

Hey all...

Just thought i'd post up on some of the official transformers clothing line that I brought back from my recent trip to The Philippines. I happen to like the designs better there than some of the recent designs from Jay Jay's here. I'm a G1 fan so I only came back with G1 stuff. They had heaps of others that I didn't buy, various other soundwave and devvy shirts, sideswipe, grimlock and all had alternate colors. They had other hoodies as well. T-shirts cost me $7.50 each. Bargain! ROTF toys were real cheap too. Ice-cream twins for example, (which they had AMPLE supply of) cost around 15 bucks if i remember correctly. Leaderclass Prime, Meagtron and Jetfire cost around $65 each. Too bad I'm not into the ROTF toys or i'd have come back with heaps! Anyway...pics!

"Holographic" t-shirts.

Starscream

Bumblebee

Soundwave

"Printed" t-shirts

Prime, Cosmos, Bumblebee

Soundwave & Cassette army

"Hoodie"

Front

Back

that Starscream tee' rocks!!!

Wish we get similar holographic TF shirts here!

That red shirt rocks! Nice pics of the holographic shirts too I imagine they would be a pain to photograph.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

That cheap stuff from asia isn't going to last in the washing machine though is it?

actually the holographic images were surprisingly easy to photograph. i was surprised myself!

the printed t shirts are official licensed hasbro products. the quality wouldn't be any worse than the transformers tshirts we get from jay jays. what...just coz it's from asia, the quality is automatically crap? where do u think the tshirts from jay jay's were made?

Looks like a similar concept to the Astroboy t-shirt Lint wore at the last Nexus fair (which I really liked, and thought it would look great if done for a TFs theme).

I might have to ask the JayJays people if they'd ever consider importing that style of t-shirt.

Awesome shirts ITZRU!.

Yeah we often get poorer designs here. Ive seen a couple of Acquisitions shirts from fellow TFPH members and they've got better concepts and more cheaper priced official stuff.

Did you manage to go to Greenhills Shoppesville there? That's where all the goodstuff (TFtoys galore) is

Unfortunately theyve finished their promotion shirts of TF theme during Xmas so I ended up buying WB looney tunes shirts instead. Mebbe next time Ill ask my friends to pick me up some before it runs out again

Here's a link to my photos from my last trip back just this Xmas season if your interested to see the toyshops.

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...?t=6702&page=3
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Those t-shirts are far better than what we get here. That Soundwave one is all flavours of awesome.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

liege: yeah, i went to greenhills. where i stay is only a few minutes from there. didn't check out any toys there though. I might check it out for toys when i get back there in Jan. I checked out your link too...looks awesome! Probably good thing i didnt see all that tho...would have spent so much money!

5FDP: Yeh i'm a decepticon fan, especially of Starscream and Soundwave so i was pretty stoked to have found those t-shirts! Hopefully we start getting some better designs from Jay Jays. (Too bad it wont be as cheap though...)