Default Target sale 31/Mar - 7/Apr.

Starting tomorrow, until April 7th.

Scouts - $14, save $4
    Robot Heroes - $9, save $2

RPMs single packs - $4, save $3
    Trackset - $49, save $51

Bumblebee Helmet - $41, save $29
    Bumblebee Cannon - $41, save $29

In addition to this, they have marked the Universe Optimus Prime/Crumplezone 2-Pack down to $49.00, so yeah, finally a price that was singing my song =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    In addition to this, they have marked the Universe Optimus Prime/Crumplezone 2-Pack down to $49.00, so yeah, finally a price that was singing my song =o)
    That's great, I'm definitely keen to get my hands on the pack (purely for Prime) at that price... but has anyone in Sydney seen one of these packs around?

I was just in like two Targets today and there was no signs saying the Prime/Crumplezone packs were marked down...
    Now I'm really annoyed, I have been wanting this for ages and today I could have gotten like two of the damn things

VP: I'll be back out first thing Saturday, if you want I can pick one up for you if I find them still in stock and marked down (after getting mine of course )
    Last edited by DarkHyren; 1st April 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Hmm, interesting... I thought it would've been universal, but I got mine from TTP in SA, so maybe your local Targets haven't done them yet. Hopefully sometime soon for you guys' sake. Prime is effing huge, and I prefer the red/black deco over the original, happy with the purchase =o)

I would offer to buy from here and send around Oz for those who can't get locally, but I fear the postage would seriously outweigh the bargain =o(

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    VP: I'll be back out first thing Saturday, if you want I can pick one up for you if I find them still in stock and marked down (after getting mine of course )
    Yeah it'll be great if you could mate... I'm not likely to make it into another Target store for another week or so. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I fear the postage would seriously outweigh the bargain =o(
    Yeah very true... the box is huge! I only want Prime (and even then, not really), so once postage is taken into account, it's not really worthwhile for me.

i've been waiting for it be reduced for months now. hopefully i can find one when i go in on tuesday for the easter after sales.

I was in Target at Elizabeth today and they had the Wheelie/Sideways Deluxe 2-pack for $15.99, a saving of $34. I very rarely regret buying figures at or near retail, but this one caused a little twinge.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Is the mini Constructicon Devastator on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Is the mini Constructicon Devastator on sale?
    It hasn't been released here yet mate... one of the Sydney guys did an April Fools joke by posting that he located one at his local Target, but AFAIK, it's not out at retail here in Oz yet