Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TV SHOW LOOKING FOR COLLECTORS!

I kinda wanted to see this show coz one of the promo ads had some dude going on about how awesome Street Fighter IV was. It just struck me as funny.
    Aussie verision? Nah, reality TV aint really my thing. Neither is Seinfeld.

I like Seinfeld (except the piss poor finale) but I detest Reality TV shows. I see them as the lowest form of Television.

ksmee Guest

I'm very sorry to have caused any upset with my advertisement - i really didnt intend to.

We are simply looking for enthusiastic collectors who would enjoy sharing their collections.

If anyone would be interested - i would sincerely love to hear from you. As before - my email is ksmee@sstar.com.au

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ksmee View Post
    I'm very sorry to have caused any upset with my advertisement - i really didnt intend to.

We are simply looking for enthusiastic collectors who would enjoy sharing their collections.

If anyone would be interested - i would sincerely love to hear from you. As before - my email is ksmee@sstar.com.au

Thanks again
    That's ok. Just that the multiple postings in different sections and 'Email here to win a prize' line is something very similar to what Spammers do.

It would have been easier if you introduced yourself in a paragraph and then inform us of your offer. That way it would have read as more professional than a random advertisement.

ksmee Guest

Understood! It won't happen again.

I think i did try to find the contact details for the head of the club, but failed.

Contact links are present in the registration form and at the bottom of every page of this board.

-----
    Closing this topic, as a new one has been posted up to advertise this show.
    (in future, if a member feels that something is spam, just report it, don't post in the topic itself - if it is legit, all those post following just derail the topic)