Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 91924252627282930313233343949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I ate at Memphis Bar & Grill in Penrith for lunch and decided to try an insanity wing. Extreme heat in these wings. They have a challenge to eat 10 wings in 5 minutes. I think you may end up like this if you manage it lol
    That scene is quite possibly the greatest Simpsons moment ever.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I put some devil's delirium on my sandwich. Too much. My mouth is on fire. Jeebus that stuff is hot.

Megatran Guest

I put some devil's delirium on my sandwich. Too much. My mouth is on fire. Jeebus that stuff is hot.
    Wait 24 hrs. It'll burn from the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Wait 24 hrs. It'll burn from the other end.
    The fact that I had chilli on 3 meals in last 2 days, I'm already feeling it

The fact that I had chilli on 3 meals in last 2 days, I'm already feeling it
    Gotta learn the hard way, dont ya?

Does anyone here know where I can buy Umeboshi ( pickled Plums)? Last time I was able to find some at TongLi in Blacktown but they haven't re stocked in months of the stuff. Cheers...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Found Camel burger patties (with 95% camel meat) at Coles the other day, so bought them to try.
    Surprisingly sweet, so was very nice. Not as strong and gamey tasting as Kangaroo meat, which is showing up more at Coles and Woolies lately.

Camel..will have to try it. Ive been putting blue cheese on my stakes lately... Heaven

Cheeseburger-crust pizza at Pizza Hut... Damn, my two favourite foods merged into one unhealthy mutant freak.
    I wanna try it, but I've been avoiding junk food this year as my new year's resolution.

And now for something completely different...
    Anyone else been noticing a number of sweet food items recently having the new flavour of "salted caramel"?
    Ever since it started showing up in the various competition cooking shows in the last year or two, I've been seeing heaps of items at the grocery store since late last year. Woolies even had a selection of Christmas chocolates that had different types of salt with caramel-filled chocolates.
    It's kinda like making a gourmet flavour available to the common folk, a bit like how sun-dried tomatoes suddenly showed up in everything in the 90s.
    What's next? Truffles on the frozen microwave meals?

i tried the steak sub with garlic sauce at Oporto's.the other day. Not bad, not bad at all