Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target 20% off Sale 27/05-2/06

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Scored a Bludgeon from Palmerston Target. They still have heaps of stock too on the others. They also had some animated stuff but all old leftovers.

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Scored a Bludgeon from Palmerston Target. They still have heaps of stock too on the others. They also had some animated stuff but all old leftovers.
    Ahh good old Palmerston Target. The (physically) biggest Target store I've been to in Australia, in a tiny mall in the smallest capital city

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Ahh good old Palmerston Target. The (physically) biggest Target store I've been to in Australia, in a tiny mall in the smallest capital city
    Lol, too true. It's barely even considered a mall, since it's just a long hallway with a Target at one end, and a Coles at the other.

You know you want to come back to jolly old Darwin/Palmo some time Dirge!

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Lol, too true. It's barely even considered a mall, since it's just a long hallway with a Target at one end, and a Coles at the other.
    Yeah that's about right. From memory half the "specialty shops" were chinese run dollar stores, and the rest were vacant.

You know you want to come back to jolly old Darwin/Palmo some time Dirge!
    No offence, but I don't. I visited since my sister was living in Darwin (RAAF Base to be exact), but yeah, being the armu brat she is, she's moved interstate twice since then.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I didn't notice the Target as being anything unusually big when I was there last year, but do agree that the rest of the centre seemed rather uninspiring.