Approximate Retail Price - $6-8
    Approximate Size - 5-8cm
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Alt-mode - Planetary re-entry mode
    Main Features/Gimmicks - none
    Main Colours - grey
    Main Accessories - none
    My Difficulty rating (out of 5) - 1
    Stability - Alt-mode holds together, while the joints are new and tight.
    Poseability/articulation - Limited movement in the limbs, and the front legs aren't able to straighten, so has to remain crouched low to be level in Beast Mode.
    Playability - The better scale of this toy to the other Movie cast toys, makes this toy more fun to play with than the Deluxe version.
    Other Comments - Ravage looks a bit odd in alt-mode, but comparing it to the Deluxe toy, this toy is better value for an 'insignificant' alt-mode. Basically for what it is supposed to turn into, and for its size in the movie, the Legends version is recommended, like Wheelie.
    My Rating (out of 10) - 8

I've played with one and i really like the sculpt. IIRC (and judging from the pics) the paint has a nice drybrushed effect too. I can't wait to get it.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Is that alt mode actually Ravages fish mode from the TF movie animatic outtakes? it sure looks like it.

Where do they sell these?

The Packaging says its the Re-entry mode, but doesn't look much like the Optimus and Starscream toys of the first movie, which more accurately portrayed a meteor shape. This one has a more aerodynamic look to it, including wings, so it does appear that it was meant to look like something other than its Re-entry form (I am unfamiliar with an 'aquatic' form, if it had one).

yeah the alt mode of the figure appears to represent the fish mode ravage from the animatics they showed on the tf2 special features. apparently when ravage hit the water surrounding diego garcia he was suppost to trasform into a fish sort of thing before reaching land and becoming the panther/jaguar/whatever sort of cat he is

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Where do they sell these?
    They have been sighted in DJ and Big W stores dude.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Packaging says its the Re-entry mode, but doesn't look much like the Optimus and Starscream toys of the first movie, which more accurately portrayed a meteor shape. This one has a more aerodynamic look to it, including wings, so it does appear that it was meant to look like something other than its Re-entry form (I am unfamiliar with an 'aquatic' form, if it had one).
    Aquatic forms can have wings (e.g. manta rays). The term "re-entry" is strange considering that ROTF Ravage never re-enters the Earth's atmosphere. (-_-)

How do you know that in the 2 years between movies, and Decepticons hunting for the Matrix, Soundwave and/or Ravage weren't on earth at least once.
    And besides, it is more a technical term - rather than being technical about its meaning.

Decepticon Guest

I got this yesterday and I think he is awesome! I love it soo much i will be disposing my Deluxe Ravage. He is more to scale with the other figures I have.He does look a bit like a prawn in reentry mode I think.

IMO "Reentry" mode is a copout in terms of putting something on the packaging. Nonetheless, at least this Legends toy's alt mode looks like some sort of vehicle, rather than an unidentifiable lump as on the deluxe.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister