Thread: News from Hasbro AUS - 2010 TFs and exclusives

Default News from Hasbro AUS - 2010 TFs and exclusives

This is from an email from Hasbro AUS, and hopefully the upcoming stuff makes most of you happy.

A few surprises, which I'm sure a lot of you will be talking about the moment you read this.
    He listed all the new items to be released in the second half of 2010, so a lot of it has already been sighted here.
    (my comments are in red)

Hi Griffin

I wanted to give you are your members a heads up of what products to look out for in the coming months. You’ll need to be on the lookout at retail for where they end up :

·Most “Autobot Allliance” (Hunt for the Decepticons) new items – from this month onwards you will start to see most of the items you saw at Toy Fair in the new packaging i.e Legends, Scout, Deluxe, Voyager and Leader (including Starscream). You should see them in Australia at least a little before the US (already out here)
    ·New Power Core Combiners 2 and 5Pks – first waves (already out here)
    ·New Powerbots – first wave (probably already out, but not yet sighted)
    ·New Activators – first waves (already out here)
    ·New Deluxe Generations – first waves (already out here)

Other more cool items for the coming months: (should be store exclusives)
    ·Leader Buster Optimus & new deco Jetfire Pack – this is a really nice one (this was a non-JP Asian exclusive, so had good odds of being released here)
    ·Legends Devastator (already out here)
    ·New Human Alliance waves (Skids and Sideswipe) (told at Toyfair that we would have the first 3 mid-year, and these are No 2 & 3)
    ·Fast Action Battlers 2 Pk (Skids and Mudflap) (this redeco pack was at RK/HK a couple months back, which I already bought)
    ·Voyager & Deluxe Pack (Optimus & Bumblebee) (already out here)

Ones to look out for in the near future: (maybe closer to Christmas)
    ·Takara Masterpiece Starscream ‘Ghost’ – all I can say is this is AWESOME! (WOW! - this is the big surprise. Since it is TT's MP, it would probably be at Target again - but I thought it was a LTD Ed figure?)
    ·Masterpiece Grimlock (Hasbro packaging) (this we already know, but is good to have reassurance that it is still coming here)

Thanks
    Big thanks to Hasbro as usual.
    Last edited by griffin; 11th June 2010 at 01:44 PM.

awww man, if I knew Buster Optimus Prime was going to be released here, I wouldnt buy mine overseas

MP Starscream Ghost won't be so limited if it's going to be out at retail...

hopefully wont be too expensive
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I've got Ghost of Starscream as a Palisades statue!

Ghost MP Starscream at retail? Strange but a nice surprise.