Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big W - ROTF Leader + Bonus CHEAP??

Hmmm, I guess there was a lot of Camshaft returns ( shelfwarmers no doubt) to Hasbro from the stores that they finally found a way to flog it backso all that fugly plastic toy wouldnt go to waste. I own that toy and am really not that impressed with the recoloured figure - wonder if its just Camshaft though or will there be other Deluxe figs included
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's only camshaft as the bonus figure.
    And they don't get returns from stores. Even if they did, they wouldn't unpack every figure from the packaging, and then repack it into new packaging - that would just cost too much time, labour and resources.

leader bonus with camshaft are now at big w in WA. See first sightings for pics
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still plenty enough of the current megatrons and prime leaders on the shelves.

They had out plenty of payloads and rotf deluxes today too. The TF section is *packed*.

I think I'm skipping tf's this mid year again and just getting (hope they have them by then), new space police legos. I may get hubcap though.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Saw heaps of the Skids/Mudflap 2-packs at Big W, along with the new ROTF Prime + Bonus and Black ROTF Leader Megatrons.

Is it possible to buy leaders without the bonus? Like Prime Bonusless? And can I also get Jetfire or is it Prime and Megatron only?

You can get the Leader Optimus Prime in the bonusless (leader only) version however it was still $87 compared to the $68 of the version with the bonus deluxe.....

Whatever they have in store is all you can get for the sale. And I don't think they do rainchecks or transfer stock from other stores.

Leaders without the bonus are at full price - it doesn't matter what is in each packaging, it will come down to the barcode telling the cashier how much you have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Whatever they have in store is all you can get for the sale. And I don't think they do rainchecks or transfer stock from other stores.

Leaders without the bonus are at full price - it doesn't matter what is in each packaging, it will come down to the barcode telling the cashier how much you have to pay.
    The strange thing is that everytime Big-W has a sale at my local Runaway Bay one there is never any stock. But when there is never a sale they seem to have more stock.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    The strange thing is that everytime Big-W has a sale at my local Runaway Bay one there is never any stock. But when there is never a sale they seem to have more stock.
    Maybe check the store again on Wednesday afternoon, when it's closer to the sale date and maybe there's a better chance of finding new stock. If not, then maybe it has to do with how your Big W stocks toys, maybe some stores stock toys based on whether (and I'm assuming) they can afford to stock so many new toys and what the local demographic consists of (maybe in your area there isn't much young people and there are more old people).

I have a friend that works at Bunnings and the store that he works at does not stock as much new items as the other stores because his store is actually in mass-debt/loss because they haven't been making enough profits.