Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Melbourne Takara Classics Order

sorry jaydisc i am out, i decided to order more henkei and sets of micromasters and other stuff. The order is quite big , but thank you for organising this for the us .
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Hey Bread (and everyone else),

Iceburn and I have come up with a way to split this order right down the middle geographically so we don't have to fear duty, customs fees or complications with one big massive order.

If everyone consents, you will lose between $1 and $2 of savings, but you will make everyone happy

So, Paul and Digger will go in with Iceburn's "South" group and Goro, Bread and LCZ will go in with me in the "North" group. Here are the updated finances to reflect the difference. The original all-in totals are there and the 2nd set of totals below reflects the pricing with two separate group orders:

It's the last AUD Estimate field that reflects the amounts

That being said, if we're all cool, Bread, feel free to let me know what tidbits you want to add to the "North" order

Paul and DD, you can object and stick on to jay's order if you wish.
    I'm just helping to split the order so that we won't all be charged by customs (if something does happen)

Please give your consent and I should be able to make the order ASAP

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Consenting adult here!

I just placed an order with RK yesterday and we've been in contact a lot. the value of my lot is $520 odd. I cut back myself but they've been very nice and meticulous in contacting me about declared value, customs issues. They initiated contact and have exercised caution. Highly recommended. They're really looking after you.

Iceburm I'm cool with Jay's update too.

Ok guys...i've got a couple of ebay auctions to settle first.
    moreover, exchange rate from paypal seems abit low as of 4apr @ .88xxxx so might wait a little and see how things go

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Ok guys...i've got a couple of ebay auctions to settle first.
    moreover, exchange rate from paypal seems abit low as of 4apr @ .88xxxx so might wait a little and see how things go
    Like back in an old thread about using credit card conversion v. paypal conversion, I've switched to credit card conversion. It's much cheaper. my cc charges 1.45% of the total value. Paypal cuts u at 2.5% so u can save 1.05% by using cc conversion.

When i paid via paypal, my final conversion worked out to be 0.9027 which isn't as great as 0.928 but still really good. bottom line, just don't trust paypal.

yeah..i've tried paying one of my ebay auctions using bank exchange rate today. will see how the result goes and decide for this lot :P

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Like back in an old thread about using credit card conversion v. paypal conversion, I've switched to credit card conversion. It's much cheaper. my cc charges 1.45% of the total value. Paypal cuts u at 2.5% so u can save 1.05% by using cc conversion.

When i paid via paypal, my final conversion worked out to be 0.9027 which isn't as great as 0.928 but still really good. bottom line, just don't trust paypal.

ah yes, my grand ideas work dividends eh? :P

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------