0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    But in that turd of a game, you could only transform to utilise a slightly better than useless "special attack" and then you returned straight back to robot mode.
    lol, i remember playing the tutorial and i was like why do i need to climb? climbing is not fun...

Okay played about 45 minutes of the Wii version, and I am 50% of the way through the Autobot campaign, so this certainly is not a long game...

Love the designs, and the pre-rendered video sequences are beautiful, but then the ingame sequences begin and the quality goes with them. The character models are still good, the texture maps are very nice, Sideswipe and Ratchet looked very good, and Air-Raid looked fantastic, we need some WFC version toys for these characters!

Wii game is too on rails for my liking, you can sometimes shoot enemies while being moved along, and other times you cannot, which gets kinda annoying. The driving/flying sections can be annoying too, as you want to take out the Jets who are peppering you with mines, but you cant, you have to shoot down barricades that do a fair whack of damage to you.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

finished dcon campaign rather enjoyable, could have made flying chapter more difficult with timing and stuff puzzles, i just boosted all the way.

core teams
    Megatron
    Soundwave
    Brawl
    Breakdown
    Barricade
    Slipstream
    who are the others? red car, blue thing, and who was the red autobot massive tank?

would like more concept art for the generic bots, cool art i thought

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Saw a picture of Ramjet you can download for the DS, but probably not in this country. Does anyone know if we can download stuff like this for our DS's here? I know in the US they have 'download sites' in stores you can get them from, but do we have anything like that here?

Edit: I think you can unlock him in the Decepticons game. I do say I like the look of him.
    well romulation is a good source but i think all their roms have been taken off as of yesterday. But don't download it, BUT IT! Its worth it. The main campaign might be pretty short but there are also bonus missions featuring decepticons (in autobot version that is).
    And yes, you can unlock decepticons in game from story and arena mode. They are only playable in arena, local wi-fi and bonus missions modes.
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Multi is good fun! Its not easy to make decent custom characters, but some of my better efforts are Wasp, G2 Breakdown, Darkwing, Ultra Magnus, Hoist & Snap Trap

Picked up the PS3 version seeing we will never get it on Pc; bloody brilliant so far! Still going through Chapter 1
    Last edited by k.wong23; 26th June 2010 at 04:55 PM.

since i only know PC , maybe order it from playasia

other cool stuff u can purchase

Transformers Animated Pre-Painted Gashapon
    Transformers: Cybertron Guide US$ 19.90
    oh yeah don't forget Girl Generation
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Gamespot has given War for Cybertron a really bad and negative review. The reviewer gave the game a 6.5 but the way he carries on it seems that he hated it completely.

In the reviews forum section, users are posting in outrage as apparently the review is so full of factual errors and inconsistencies to the actual game, that it seems as if the Reviewer played another game altogether.

http://au.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...ry;read-review

Most review sites have given the game some decent scores so it seems that this guy may have set out to hate the game to begin with.

http://au.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...=981363&page=0

Loving the PC version, 1900x1200 resolution goodness
    looks fantastic-
    So far played one chapter, quite impressed.

I listen more to gamer reviews rather than publications like Gamespot. You always get a better indication on what a game is like from a gamers perspective than some self-proclaimed expert who sits behind his / her desk and will only play the game once because they have to.

If you look at the user score on Gamespot, there has been 560 people rate the game for an average of 8.9. I'd say the opinions of Tom Mc Shea are in the minority.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]