Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Chevy Aveo Transformer

I'd be in for a group buy depending of course on price. What do you think Griffin? Splitsies? Maybe we can get Soundwarp in as well.

Since I'm in the UK at the moment I don't mind sending a bunch over, I could send about 7 I think for about £25/$60 shipping. I can't get the link to load though.

Where are we at with this.

I'm still interested, even if I have to buy an extra one or two to make up the Brissie group buy. Just give me some notice on how much and to where, because with the Aus Toyfair and BotCon this month (plus electronic purchases for both trips), I'm on a tight budget for the next few weeks.

went to the website..doesnt seem to have the figure for sale anymore

so did anyone but tiby get it?

RUMOUR - SPECULATION

I'm purely speculating here but I just received an e-mail from a seller I brought off once from eBay. He sells a range of offical and KO TFs but he just emailed me w/ an offer for Chevrolet Aveo Autobot Swerve for $50 USD and $15 USD shipping. I've never taken up any of these offers b/c of my risk averse nature but if anyone wants the details. Please email me and i'll forward you the e-mail.

More importantly, I'm suspecting he/she may have acquired a small batch. They're based in HK and another HK seller paranoiid seems to have 1 or 2. This would make it seem possible that more Aveo Swerves may hit eBay soon enough. Keep your eyes peeled.

There has been more than 5-10 that hit ebay last week.
    I kept tracked of 2 BIN auctions but were gone over the weekends.
    They were roughly priced at US$50 hence my reluctance to buy it straight away.

Well, looks like we're a step too late

I've been watching a stream of two a week hit ebay for the past couple of months... basically ever since Digger got his.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

They're all KO's!!!! I'm the only one that's got one and that's how it's gunna stay!!!
    MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

Haha...nah good luck with 'em guys. He is a cool figure and he has special significance for us as he was designed by an Aussie!\

Get him while he's hot!!!