Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BotCon 2011 is back in Pasadena!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I'm trying to plan what to do with my life next year, and several months overseas (using my long service leave) seems very attractive.

I am considering making BotCon my last stop before I come home except it means delaying my trip until April at least.
    I would suggest making Botcon your first trip. When one is travelling for a while, exhaustion will eventually kick in even if you have been enjoying yourself every step of the way. By the time you reach Botcon, you may be to tired to fully enjoy it.

i think its been said many a times but this Botcon i think will have an awesome array of toys , given the release of the generation toys, but i can't speculate which molds will be used , apart of Ritochet as a repaint of Jazz
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Can you just turn up to Botcon and buy tickets at the door or do you have to register?

Yes, you can just show up at the door, but you will will out on all of the Botcon toys.

And I would recommend Botcon as the final destination of a holiday, as you don't have to worry about all the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Yes, you can just show up at the door, but you will will out on all of the Botcon toys.
    But the Botcon toys are a rip off aren't they? Like $90 for a deluxe or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    But the Botcon toys are a rip off aren't they? Like $90 for a deluxe or something?
    Yep. Because they are pretty pretty exclusives. They usually make 1500 of each figure.

If you don't like repaints it's not worth it of course.

Unless you want Thundercracker, then you have to make some sort deal with something horrible. (Like Fun publications!!)

...come on Hasbro... give us Generations Thundercrackah!!

Not really sure I can make this one. I'll have to hope the following 2012 is on the east coast then I can aim for that one.