Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TF3 Sound Track whats your guess?

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    You guys heard the Black Lab remix of the original theme song? They should be given a chance, or perhaps even Dead By Sunrise (kind of LP) Paramore I think would be a fit, and will dream of Trent Reznor doing it
    Yeah... the Black Lab remix ROCKS. I also like Stan Lee's new version of The Touch (I don't care if others don't, I think it's kewl ). Also, maybe wholly NEW songs about Transformers instead of remixes of old G1 tunes... that'd be cool.

Stan Lee's doing music now?

As for Stan Bush, everytime I hear his new version of 'The Touch', I just think of an opening Bond Movie montage... I even told Stan that at BotCon on the weekend, and after a moment of him playing it through in his head, he agreed that it did (unintentionally) have a Bond Theme sound to it. He seemed quite impressed by that - maybe he saw a new potential direction for his music career...

omg... I can't believe I said Stan Lee. Although it kinda be neat to hear Stan The Man sing.

I'd like to see Linkin Park back in it purely from a continuity point of view. Although I wasn't that much of a fan of the heavy/pushing guitar & drums throughout a lot of it - would have prefered the more subdued orchestral score that we had in the first movie with the occasional soft-rock song (eg: Go Go Dolls' Sam & Mikaela theme, etc).