Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
She would've known he had a massive collection before they got married, surely. And I find it hard to imagine that they never discussed living with his collection and with each other and with child(ren) in the future. Cos ya know... couples usually talk about this kinda stuff before committing. (-_-) Unless he was DAMN good at hiding that collection from her!

"What the hell's in this room?"
"Oh nothing, look behind you - a purple distraction!"
You never know... I'm sure there are quite a few members here that have dated (do the kids still call it that) and did not reveal their collection until well into the relationship - if at all. It is then plausible that one could go to the point of being married without full disclosure of ones 'secret' plastic crack desires.

Seen it happen and it normally doesn't end well for the males. Either your relegated to a dark dirty corner of the garage to hang your Pearl Jam Ten poster, or your stuff is the first to be placed on the trading block e.g. Ebay, when the time comes to discuss creating little protoforms in your image.

Of course there is a flip-side to that coin and I appear to be one of the lucky ones... or am I *looks suspiciously at wife*