Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

benben wow you are getting alot of transformers lately scary to think off when you get a job
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    for the third time - why are all your acquisition pics mirror-flipped? Is it a national secret?! *X-Files.theme*
    He's using the webcam in a macbook which by default mirrors its image.

- G1 Slugslinger and his targetmaster Caliburst: I had a very very anxious moment playing w/ him. The Decepticon Targetmasters are renowned for snapping at the hinges and I dropped mine onto the floor. The gun burst into two pieces and my heart thumped wildly. Grabbing at the two pieces I stared in horror momentarily before realising the front of the gun came off! Phew. But yeah, dropping the Decep Targetmasters is the last thing I want to do.
    I think he's a pretty nice toy overall.

- Premium Voyager Megatron: I'd forgotten about him in my boot! Got him at the great price of $37. Big thanks to Jaydisc who woke up early and did the bidding as I sincerely doubt I would've woken up at 8 to do it myself. Thanks jaydisc!

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    benben wow you are getting alot of transformers lately scary to think off when you get a job
    I've had a job since last year, I get $15 a night and I work every night for the school holidays so it's $105 each week, my mom never buys me transformers, also I'm going to get a refund on movie longarm and spend it on bumblebee and arcee (movie) tomorrow even know I have them already, and later on, maybe saturday or friday I will get animated megatron and bulkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    - Premium Voyager Megatron: I'd forgotten about him in my boot! Got him at the great price of $37. Big thanks to Jaydisc who woke up early and did the bidding as I sincerely doubt I would've woken up at 8 to do it myself. Thanks jaydisc!
    ahh guess i missed out on getting him :P
    nice one...must find one

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    - G1 Slugslinger and his targetmaster Caliburst: I had a very very anxious moment playing w/ him. The Decepticon Targetmasters are renowned for snapping at the hinges and I dropped mine onto the floor.
    Somehow I managed to not only break Caliburst's legs off, but also Slugslinger's. This was 20 years ago so I forget how I managed to do that.

"North" Robot Kingdom order arrived today, edging out the "South" side by a close margin:

Here's the full order:

But to be fair, here are my personal acquisitions:

"Ozformers Acquistion Thread is brought to you today by Robot Kingdom: For all your Transformer importing needs go to Robot Kingdom."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    "Ozformers Acquistion Thread is brought to you today by Robot Kingdom: For all your Transformer importing needs go to Robot Kingdom."
    *haha* indeed....they must be earning heaps from us right now

I commend their quality services and competitive prices