Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

I am very jealous DD, you got yours earlier than mine items. wonder why???
    hmm well guess i've to wait till next week for the ebay stuff then.

This are my hauls today:

- Premium Barricade

From Robot Kingdom for "South" order
    - Movie Jetstorm
    - Movie Wingblade
    - Movie Trans-scanning Optimus Prime
    - Landcross micromasters
    And also...
    - Cybertron Vector Prime (Thanks to MV75)

Here's some bonus pics when playing with my Trans-scanning Prime:

The remaining "South" order loot for DirtyDigger from Robot Kingdom too

What are your thoughts on Transcanning Prime? He looks very weak in both robot modes. Protoform has lots of gaps but great poseability. The guns look real nice on Prime but it looks really kibbly with stuff hanging everywhere.

I was considering one but I just broke the bank in a massive way. It might be a month before I'm even able to consider buying stuff again.

EDIT:
    I got Landcross myself but was the original in this Micromaster size or was it in a larger size? I've seen 'em on eBay but was never too certain and figured I might have to get both the original for the larger and the smaller reissue. Or am I just plain wrong?
    Last edited by STL; 11th April 2008 at 11:54 PM.

gimmick wise..its rather innovative and cute
    i would prefer the protoform compared to the scanned mode (really kiddish) and found it hard to transform into vehicle mode hence no pictures taken for that...

money wise, i say keep it in your pocket unless you wish to invest in it as part of the movie collection. i also regretted getting Landcross.
    btw, i won't be bringing it along to the sanddown fair as i fear of losing the mini-parts (which i did drop a couple of times while attaching it)

sorry (melb) guys :P

iceburn your purchases always me jealous, good choices on the trans-scan and micormasters.

Dirtydigger - love that quint, cant wait for more light-up quints coming up by impossibletoys

jaydisc - christmas at your place !
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Continuing the Robotkingdom theme...

Henkei!

All very awesome! I'm lovinging them!
    Not sure about getting Grimlock, I like the bot mode, but the dino mode looks horrible (IMO) with the contrasting colours and those white teeth! bllargh!

Quote Originally Posted by STL
    I got Landcross myself but was the original in this Micromaster size or was it in a larger size? I've seen 'em on eBay but was never too certain and figured I might have to get both the original for the larger and the smaller reissue. Or am I just plain wrong?
    ??? The reissue Multiforcers are the same size as the originals. Micromasters are typically about 5cm whereas the average size of a Multiforcer is 8cm. The reissues were marketed as Micromaster Deluxes because they were reissued around the same time as the Micromaster gestalt reissues and sold in a similar fashion at convenient store outlets and being blind packed with black chase variants. But in G1 they were never marketed or portrayed as being any kind of Micromaster.

And if you think the Multiforcers are puny don't forget that the Pretender Monsters/Dinoforcers are even punier, with the average height being 6cm! Monstructor/Dinoking is only 14cm!

going with the micromaster theme thats being purchsed so far....

all it needs is set of new stickies , also included in pack are 2 TF classics jet which will end up as gifts to my godsons.

thanks to kelvinchang
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    RE: Revoltech Hot Rod's visor

It looks like it's meant to be the visor he uses in Transformers The Movie.

I thought so too, but also I thought he had some kind of night-visor attachment when that happend. I like the spotty colouring they use on the blue as it reminds me of the Marvel/UK comics and they way they used to be coloured back in the day.

*cue wobbly cut to flashback*

benben2142 Guest

Got animated bulkhead on friday.

My eHobby Tapestry arrived during the week. It has (from a Japanese POV) every toy and recurring non-toy characters (Arcee, Unicron, Gears, Sky Lynx and so on) spanning G1 & G2.

I'm not going to take a photo (Purry, the pink cat, isn't feeling well), so here is TFormer's gallery. The gallery won't show it, but it's made of a polymer rather than paper. Wonderfully done!

Before anyone asks, Japan didn't get Gears or Sky Lynx back in the day. Along with Warpath & Cosmos, they weren't released in Japan until recently. Omega Supreme's upcoming release is a first for Japan also. Jetfire is featured as another show-only character - not Skyfire. Takara couldn't release Jetfire in Bandai's market!

Funnily, the Omnibots are featured, despite the toys never being released in Japan and the characters not appearing in any Japanese TF Cartoons.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister