Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

FInally the masterpiece grimlock (takara).... after many months of waiting.

From last week's meet - Generations Megatron and Darkmount, plus Allspark Almanac Vol 2.

And today - Wave 2 AA Deluxes (Hailstorm, Sidearm Sideswipe, Elita-1, Tuner Skids), Wave 3 AA Deluxes (Terradive, Tomahawk, Electrostatic Jolt), Wave 2 PCC 2-packs (Icepick, Sledge, Leadfoot), Wave 1 Stealth Force Deluxes (Megatron, Autobot Gears), Wave 1 Stealth Force Electronic (Optimus Prime).

(nothing unusual or rare, so no need for a pic)

Overlooked yesterday during my six-year-old son's birthday... a stack of guns in the mail!

Galvatron handgun
    Hot Rod short gun
    G2 Megatron missile
    Flat Top missiles x2

Got Terradive today. And yeah... I tried putting his trident in Octopunch's hand. It fits, but he can only hold it at the bottom part of the shaft which doesn't look terribly good to me. Oh well... I had to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Got Terradive today. And yeah... I tried putting his trident in Octopunch's hand. It fits, but he can only hold it at the bottom part of the shaft which doesn't look terribly good to me. Oh well... I had to try it.

Oooh So Darkmount and Terradive are out ei? Find one of those tridents from the He-man collection. And no, not the one from Merman, though it looks nice - it looks too ornate and organic to fit in with a robotic dude. Next Parra Fair Ill see if I can locate one for yah...

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm satisfied with my Mer-Man trident on Octopunch, but hey - if you wanna find me a better trident I won't refuse.

HA Jazz, set me back $35 after I used a $25 gift card obtained from a random stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Oooh So Darkmount and Terradive are out ei? Find one of those tridents from the He-man collection. And no, not the one from Merman, though it looks nice - it looks too ornate and organic to fit in with a robotic dude. Next Parra Fair Ill see if I can locate one for yah...

holy crap, I totally gotta get that trident for my Octopunch!

Disney Label Donald Duck off my beautiful girlfriend for our anniversary... she does encourage me too much!!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

It's a Decepticon party for my acquisition this September so far. Poor Tomahawk, If Terradive doesn't finish him, Straxus and Megatron surely will.