Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Spicy Food eaters?

Default Any Spicy Food eaters?

Any of us OTCA members also fans of eating spicy foods?

CUrrently I'm eating Vege chips (nautral flavour) and am dipping them in The Chili Factory's Turbo Supercharge Hot Habanero paste (of 10++/10 on spicy scale) and WOW! A single drop of the stuff just burns so bad...

...makes me wonder why the hell I just bought their Devil's Dilemma Jolokia Paste (14/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'll take anything with chillis.

My nonno grows some poignant chillis in his back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I'll take anything with chillis.

My nonno grows some poignant chillis in his back yard.
    Do you know what type of chillis they are?

Today I've acquired a paste form of the world's hottest chilli, the Naga Jolokia. Watch this video to see the carnage at around the 6min mark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k47Gt...eature=related

I can have mild to medium spiciness... but I can't hack anything seriously hot.

Japanese Curry Rice カレーライスFTW

Triple fillet Bondi Burger from Oporto's with extra chilli FTW
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Triple fillet Bondi Burger from Oporto's with extra chilli FTW
    pfft... child's play...

(my favourite non-HJs burger though)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I can have mild to medium spiciness... but I can't hack anything seriously hot.
    カレーライスFTW
    Curry rice? LOL, for wimps... Although I do like it and agree FTW!

I like me a bit o chilli eatin'

I went to a chinese restaraunt with some Japanese and Korean friends, we all got a bit drunk, and as the only whitey there was being made fun of as everyone else got chopsticks and I got given a fork (not even asked, as I could use chopsticks).

Then one of the Korean guys (affectionatley known as 'Brother Kim') started harrasing me about weak Australian chilli eating skills. So I took him on in a chilli eating contest and KICKED HIS ASS!

Love me some kim Chee (chii?) too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Curry rice? LOL, for wimps... Although I do like it and agree FTW!

I like me a bit o chilli eatin'

I went to a chinese restaraunt with some Japanese and Korean friends, we all got a bit drunk, and as the only whitey there was being made fun of as everyone else got chopsticks and I got given a fork (not even asked, as I could use chopsticks).

Then one of the Korean guys (affectionatley known as 'Brother Kim') started harrasing me about weak Australian chilli eating skills. So I took him on in a chilli eating contest and KICKED HIS ASS!

Love me some kim Chee (chii?) too!
    Tets I LOVE KIM CHI, I love how it's served cold yet tastes spicy at the same time and even better is that it goes so well with rice and most instant noodles. However, don't eat too much otherwise you'll develop a horrific KimChi breathe that will scare most people off.

I put Nando's hot Peri Peri sauce on a lot of day to day food I eat as a flavour enhancer.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    I put Nando's hot Peri Peri sauce on a lot of day to day food I eat as a flavour enhancer.
    Only hot? That's nothing , I bought a bottle of XXX hot of the Nandos Peri Peri sauce, that was pretty potent.

But the silly thing I did once was eat a fresh habanero. Wasn't bad for the first minute, then it hit like a freight train. A cube of ice stopped the burning though.

Speaking of chillis, anyone had chilli vodka? My bro made some for me a little while back, and that was pretty good stuff. I was already kinda tipsy before I had some, but then I had 2 shots of that and I was no longer drunk but high on chilli