Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bwtf.com on hiatus.

I remember when I first got the internet in year 4, I typed beast wars in altavista (google wasnt around back then) and beastwars.net was one of the first sites listed. I used to go on it regularly. Hope it comes back soon

Ben's site was the most informative site back when I got back into TFs through BW in 97/98. Best wishes to him.

Yeah its been down for a while, I like reading his reviews, because if he says a figure is "meh" or bad, then you know the figure has some serious flaws, since he is usually very positive.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Onoj View Post
    I remember when I first got the internet in year 4, I typed beast wars in altavista (google wasnt around back then) and beastwars.net was one of the first sites listed. I used to go on it regularly. Hope it comes back soon

think i was in yr 6 when i did the same thing, but i got some rather disturbing naughty sites mixed in with the beast wars tfs sites

I think it was one of the longest running fan info websites, and just about anyone who has been online since the mid 90s would have either found it as one of their first TFs internet searches, or known about it. I liked the way it had archived a lot of info that wasn't found elsewhere, like the mis-transformed gallery (advertising or Hasbro not knowing how to transform the figure being advertised).

I remember when Ben _launched_ BWTF.com. Showing my age...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister