Thread: Beast Wars Vs Beast Wars

Default Beast Wars Vs Beast Wars

id like all deluxe beast wars robot mode in one group photo thanks not japanese

worlds biggest tf together with the worlds smallest tf

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon
    That's a pretty time-consuming request there! (O_o) In the meantime, please enjoy these battle dioramas I made a few months ago...

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

That can be done by anyone with a Maximus and Smallest Ravage. Come on anyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Season 1
    Judging by the occupant of the cage, it's the Battle For The Rubber Duck.

That's a pretty time-consuming request there! (O_o) In the meantime, please enjoy these battle dioramas I made a few months ago...

Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

That can be done by anyone with a Maximus and Smallest Ravage. Come on anyone!!
    ANYONE!

but theres only like 30 deluxe bws? k no transmetals

k no transmetals
    Even without Transmetals it's still a fair lot. Your previous post only discluded Japanese BW figures so I assumed you meant all Hasbro Deluxe BW toys.

but theres only like 30 deluxe bws?
    There are "only" 32 Deluxe Beast Wars Transformers not including Transmetals or Japanese exclusives. Among those I only have 26 of them.

ANYONE!
    Please remember that this is a photo request thread - so I'd appreciate it if you kept the tone of all requests as such rather than sounding like you're making demands, thanks. And please be patient.

Thirty odd toys is a lot to photograph. Remember that it includes taking the toys off shelves, setting them up, doing the photography, placing the toys back on shelves, transferring images to your computer and touching them up (e.g.: cropping, resizing) etc. - all up it can take up a considerable amount of time. So when griffin, kurdt_the_goat, myself or anyone else is posting photos here, we've actually volunteered a fair amount of our own time.

Thank you.

Okay Autocon, here are the photos you've requested. I took down and lined up all of my Beast Wars Deluxes with the exception of Transmetals and Japanese exclusive moulds/characters as per your request with the exception of Tonbot, who is a repaint of Jetstorm. He's standing in for Jetstorm because I don't have him. Oh, and for some stupid reason I totally forgot about Ramulus, so he's absent despite the fact that I have him!! All other characters listed as "absent" are toys that I don't have. Click on thumbnails to view full sized images.

Here's a long distance shot of all the BW Deluxes...

Here are the Maximals...

L-R: Grimlock, Dinobot, Rhinox, Wolfang, K-9, Tigatron, Cheetor, Bonecrusher, Cybershark, Silverbolt, Torca, Prowl and Cheetor (Transmetal II)
    Front: Razor Claw, Poison Bite
    Absent: Icebird, Ramulus (oops!), Soundwave and Windrazor

Here are the Predacons...

Not sure why this shot turned out darker than the others - my camera ran out of power just as I took this so I couldn't try again
    L-R: Tonbot (ilo Jetstorm), Manterror, Waspinator, Buzz Saw, Blackarachnia, Tarantulas, Retrax, Injector, Dinobot, Tripredacus Agent, Scourge and Jawbreaker
    Absent: Jetstorm (substituted by Tonbot), Sky Shadow and Iguanus

You can see clearer images of each individual toy by looking them up at www.tfu.info.

Please remember that this is a photo request thread - so I'd appreciate it if you kept the tone of all requests as such rather than sounding like you're making demands, thanks. And please be patient.

Thank you.
    wasnt meant to be demanding lol sorry more desperate

thanks for the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    From my collection page, my Hasbro Beast Wars toys are all together, so these aren't just Deluxes, and a fair few are partially or mostly obscured. But these four photos do contain every Beast Wars toy Hasbro released.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    From the '12 days of Christmas topic', two of the biggest three TFs with the smallest Transformer (the one saying 'quiet').