Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers United (Japanese Generations) images

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It doesn't confirm it... only shows that they intend to release it, but until we see a pre-order listing of case assortments, or official pics from Hasbro, so far the JP one is the only confirmed WFC Cliffjumper at this stage.
    Looks like its just been confirmed now, with official pics finally being released (in this other news posting).

Interesting that they're releasing Drift and Darkmount to the Japanese market considering that both characters would be quite obscure and unknown to the average kid (only hardcore fans would be care about them). But I suppose both toys are cool enough to sell on their own merits, irrespective of whether or not people are familiar with them as comic characters beforehand.

Now if only Hasbro would do the same for us and give us "Classics" Overlord, Star Sabre, Sky Garry etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Now if only Hasbro would do the same for us and give us "Classics" Overlord, Star Sabre, Sky Garry etc.
    Now they would be awesome. Overlord would be great on the back of the popularity of LSOW.

I'm liking the WFC designs. I missed out on Hasbro's because I hadn't played the game at the time. Will definitely grab these when the opportunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It's been confirmed, I'm 99% sure. It was mentioned at one of the panels at Botcon or SDCC
    Yep, I just noticed that it was, so I stand corrected...

I do like that Megatron mould. nice to see it a less ridiculous colour scheme.
    Shame the red is gone tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    I'm liking the WFC designs. I missed out on Hasbro's because I hadn't played the game at the time. Will definitely grab these when the opportunity arises.
    You haven't missed out on anything. You can get all of the WFC toys readily at retail now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I do like that Megatron mould. nice to see it a less ridiculous colour scheme.
    Shame the red is gone tho.
    I don't believe these pics to be final.

Darn it, I just bought WFC Megs and then we see what look like pics of a much more evil looking verison, the WFC toys are clearly the most significantly improved in these pics, not that I'd get a second Bumblebee, but the Megatron and to a lesser extent Optimus would be tempting.

Soundwave seems to look better too, but I'd need to see a comparison pic to be sure.

As for the others they look sameish, I can't believe there still trying to flog that crap deluxe Optimus mold though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Darn it, I just bought WFC Megs and then we see what look like pics of a much more evil looking verison
    i noticed that too. the colours seem to be more vibrant. and i wanted a second fusion cannon anyway.