Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracies - What Would You Do?

Default Conspiracies - What Would You Do?

Let's say you were privy to a secret plot to get rid of one of your co-workers. Let's say you were invited to participate.... in writing even.

Let's then say that you found out that one of the managers was part of the plot too? And that manager and the owner were close friends.

How could you find out if the owner was aware? Or if they were even part of the conspiracy? Would you risk your own job taking a chance and approaching the owner? Would you try to approach a friendly manager first?

Dont go any where near the managers. 99% of managers are but kissers who don't want to rock the boat and they would scurry to your boss and squeel like a rat.

Go direct to the boss on this. Avoid the chinese whispers. Is your co-worker worth taking a hit for? If he is then do risk it. If he's 'just a guy you work with' then maybe let it go....Hypothetically. Again, stay away from the managers!

Talk to the friendly manager.

Don't do anything you know is immoral or unethical. Take it to HR and ask for advice and confidentiality.
    Last edited by kup; 10th February 2009 at 04:05 PM.

personally I do have a friendly manager that I do go to when there is rumours floating around my work. If you trust someone then you trust them and should be able to discuss things with them. Do what you think is right and fair.

fire myself and take the $$ compensation. use the $$ for a good holiday or buy more TFs

In addition to what the others have said ... document everything you can and store it somewhere safe. This is so if anyone involved decides to backstab you for refusing to behave unethically, you have something to use...

what kind of work do you do Jaydisc?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    what kind of work do you do Jaydisc?!!!!
    Jay is the computer technican working on the Metroplex Space station funded by the Trillion loss in the world financial markets to send the two most sexiest people on Earth to live in space for 20 years, where they will procreate mankind, this is due to a giant comic in two years which will hit the world ,which will alter the axis of the magentic poles by 0.00000045 degrees , this is cause major natural disasters around the world...
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

wow!!!

i always pictured him as a gruff barber shop owner

kinda like that old guy in Gran torino trailers

the famous guy