Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Howdy Do from Tallestblue!

Tallest Blue meets X-Blue in the hizzhouse

you have a boyfriend eh? As for the tf movie soundtrack, i cringe at most of the songs

no, there is more we need to know about you, much more then meets the eye!

Bah weep granah weep nini bong!*

Now where's my Energon goodie?

Okay, to answer everyone's questions!

TallestBlue is a reference to Invader Zim, My cousin drew an awesome Avatar for me so as soon I figure how to give myself one you'll see it.

While I don't have EVERY toy since transmetals II It's pretty close, If you could walk into a shop and buy it, I have it. With the exclusion of Universe as it was mostly repaints and I despise repaints with a fiery passion. I have broken my repaint rule on a few oocasions, first when my BF got me Nemesis Breaker, Glavatron and Galaxy Force Vector Prime at a toyworld sale. (He also bought me Metroplex and Soundwave from Cybertron, it's how he won my heart. It sounds cheap but it's seriously an awesome thing to do.) Then with Silverstreak and Sunstreaker for ALternators cos there was some remoulding done it could skirt by the rule, also with the Japanese Black ARcee as it came with a tiny Allspark cube and is honestly awesome and lastly with ELita-1 from scout movie line who is currently part of the Classics on my shelf as Arcee.
    I take my Transformers out of their packages, as 1) No-one's getting them till I'm dead and therefore have no real resale value for me and 2) The point of a Transformer is to transform it. how do you do that if its in a box?

As I'm living in share accomodation most my collection is with my parents in boxes as my space is limited once I get a place of my own the collection comes out and you will be able to have a gander. Hopefully that's soon. Hope that answers everything!

* The origins of the phrase "Bah Weep Granah Weep Ninni Bong" Are mired in confusion. Some beleive it to be a universal greeting of peace and freindship, others believe the phrase translates to "Spare my life, horrible creatures and you may eat my traveling companion." The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Welcome aboard!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Buying off the shelf and avoiding repaints is a very sensible approach and the one I used to take, but I fear I've been corrupted.

Unfortunately if you avaoid repaints these days that pretty much cuts out about 50% of the TF's released.

Welcome!

I don't buy repaints at all unless its a proper representation of a different character like the seekers. If its a half @ss repaint such as the coming Universe Red Alert or a badly thought out one like Universe Blaster then I don't care. I also don't care for 'Let's cash in' repaints such as Night Watch Movie Optimus Prime, Allspark power and so forth.

I primarily don't buy them as I don't want to encourage the practice and therefore the continued dilution of Hasbro's Transformers.

hi there! Welcome to the madhouse. I look forward to seeing your collection pictures. Must be awesome.

Gee heaps of fans on the gold coast. We have 4 here now.
    And a bit of a night owl huh?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Gee heaps of fans on the gold coast. We have 4 here now.
    Someday someone will live near me.
    Someday.

Self-pity aside, HI!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate.

Luv the name - very original!