Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scout wars continue! $8 at Kmart 16 to 24 December

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Just went to the Kmart near work (Stanhope Gardens), the AA scout section has has almost been picked clean!

(still managed to get the last Windcharger though )
    Damn you! I was going to go after work but decided to stop off at TRU Castle Hill instead to find me a black-headed legends Starscream. The plan was then to go to Stanhope tomorrow. Oh well, lucky you
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Saw tonnes of them at Kmart Parramatta this afternoon and passed on them all... even for $8, I was like 'meh'

Visited Burwood Kmart today- was looking for windcharger and Breacher- I saw plenty of Chopsaws but not windcharger- except an old lady was holding one!!! seems I got there 5 mins too late

Oh well- not going to fight the old lady for it.

Then went to Kmart Bankstown- bajillion chopsaws but no windcharger. Nabbed a breacher under a pile of crap- also saw like 4-5 sunspots.

I want an $8 Windcharger!!

You guys, if you buy the item before the sale, you can get a refund of the difference as soon as the sale starts.

Also sorry Griffin, I totally raided your local kmart of new scouts on Wednesday.

Kmart Southland last night

- Heaps of new wave of scouts: Windcharger, Chopsaw, Firetrap, Sunspot, couple of Breachers, Insecticon and the shelf warming Brimstone and Backfire.

All at the fantastic $8 price. Was contemplating whether to get 2 Windchargers - but figured I didn't need two.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    It's fair game until you get to the register
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Also sorry Griffin, I totally raided your local kmart of new scouts on Wednesday.
    I went in there yesterday too, to see if they had them... ah well, I'll try another Kmart and hope I find them before the sale ends.

no windcharger in batemans bay

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Good news! Hope there's some left by Saturday.

Does nobody want Chopsaw?
    Poor ol' Chopsaw... I guess the fact he looks like Brimstones sexually confused brother doesn't help much... =oP

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    I saw plenty of Chopsaws but not windcharger- except an old lady was holding one!!! seems I got there 5 mins too late

And you call yourself a TF collector...

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It's fair game until you get to the register
    Very lol =oD

Anyhoo, my own thoughts on topic, what is happening with these Scouts in SA? I have been to 5 K-Marts, seen a few Windchargers and Chopsaws, a buttload of Sunspots, plus the usual shelfwarmers, but not one single Firetrap?

EDIT: Oh, my bad, Firetrap has been spotted at Noarlunga, but that's about a 1.5-2 hour drive from my area, especially in xmas traffic. Wouldn't it be nice if these stores rolled stuff out simultaneously? Yeah I know, asking too much now...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

wooohoo good things on sale!! - Parramatta Kmart was just restocking the shelves when I got there, I got my Windcharger from the box they were getting the stock to put on the shelves, the guy did mind me sifting thru it anyhow heheheh. I left all the other recolours scouts. not that interested.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]