Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: January stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Not as yet on special mate... but they're fairly limited too, my local Big W only has a couple left - so you might want to bite the bullet and pay full price.

Thanks mate, yeah Zippo was nice enough to sell me his (spare?) one for a 'decent' price.
    Exchange rate too crap between AU and NZ to consider paying full price. Maybe if they are still around Melb in 2 months when I am there I will bite.

And this was my only Hybrid Galaxy Convoy. Opened G1 version first and was disapointed.

Arriving in today's mail:

Henkei Ramjet
    ROTF Ramjet
    ROTF Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    And this was my only Hybrid Galaxy Convoy. Opened G1 version first and was disapointed.
    Well you would be glad to know that he's been wrapped up in plastic and will remain MISB

I've also got a THS-02 coming to join this guy in MISB heaven.

Finally found and bought Genderations Thunderwing today.
    And picked up from the post office at the same time - SDCC Mighty Muggs Prowl (completes the collection), IDWs TFs Nefarious TPB, Devils Due TFs Vs GIJoe Vol 3 & 4 (never managed to find, buy and read them yet), and Classic GIJoe Vol 6,7,8,10 (Vol 9 is still in transit, but was able to catch up all in one hit).

I'm really amazed at how the Classic GIJoe comics are selling out so quickly, and going up in price at remaining sources. IDW must have really underestimated the demand on them, based on their sales of Vol 1-5 (which had less demand due to already being released by Marvel 7 years before IDW's printing). Very addictive though, as I was just wanting a quick flick through Vol 10 and ended up reading half of it.

From my contact in Japan - I got a United Megatron (since I am not a box person, I get him to ship without the box to save postage!) and 2 sets of the Japanese Targetmasters - although I have to trade a haywire back since my contact was unable to fulfil all orders. I dont really want to but I am getting 2 United figures for it and he thinks he can get me Minerva/Minelba - my final holy grail - so worthwhile helping him out.

Also got a classics Darkwing to finish my dreadwind/darkwing display

Regards
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    .....and he thinks he can get me Minerva/Minelba - my final holy grail......
    Heh my holy grail at the moment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Heh my holy grail at the moment as well.
    It's a very nice piece... I'm still trying to track down a minelba box since the one my HK contact got me recently is pretty busted ( it shall not enter my collection, heh)

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    It's a very nice piece... I'm still trying to track down a minelba box since the one my HK contact got me recently is pretty busted ( it shall not enter my collection, heh)
    How much was it?

Classics Megatron and Starscream, the Q/C of these figures is just AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Classics Megatron and Starscream, the Q/C of these figures is just AMAZING
    the green, orange and purple one? scary.

Just received my copy of Classic Transformers Volume 2 from eBay.
    Very happy as I've been trying to get this for the last couple of months but couldn't find it for a reasonable price (cheapest second hand copy on Amazon is nearly $150, New is a whopping $900.99 ) but I managed to get it for $30 with free shipping.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!