View Poll Results: Gen Sergeant Kup - worth buying?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 90.32%
  • Only if cheap

1 3.23%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

2 6.45%
  • Not interested

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - Generations Sergeant Kup

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Toy Review - Generations Sergeant Kup

I think at least two of us on the board own this now, so good time for a review? (:

Sergeant Kup!!
    He's real! We have a Kup that's a picKup!!! Theoretically awesome, ey!? What can go wrong?

In my opinion, not much has!
    I love where the weapon stows on the underside of the alt mode.
    Transformation is nice too! I love the way the knees transform on this sucker and the way the torso rotates out is lovely. The shoulder pieces snap into place with some simple spring usage and it's got just the right amount of complexity to it. I think the one thing that actually let's it down on are the panels on the reverse of the arms. They don't really have anywhere to go- but I suppose at least they can be repositioned when you pose him.

I am not that big a fan of the face. He looks like he's in agony... Lol. A good solid figure overall with nice articulation and a decently involved transformation.

If you're tossing up between the united or hasbro release I imagine the united one's paintjob will make it that much more awesome! But personally I will be looking forward greatly to igear's replacement Kup heads.

(mods, any chance for a poll?? Thanks!)
    Last edited by lcz128; 15th January 2011 at 03:19 AM.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther