This private facebook group (Transformers sightings in Victoria) showed up on one of my recommendations lists today, and the main header photo looked very familiar... and this amazed even myself for recognising it, because it is obviously a photo at a ToysRUs store, and they disappeared some time ago now, so it wasn't a recent photo.
My first thought was that it just looked familiar because the Transformers at ToysRUs stores were fairly similar, and I would look through sightings photos to spot anything "insignificant" that was new that others had missed. I also thought that it could have also been a photo of one of the stores I visited, on the same day, so the photos would be similar.
Looking up what year some of those RID toys were released (2016), I had a quick look through my archived sightings folder on my computer, and found it... so it was indeed my photo being used, making me feel a bit embarassed that I could remember something useless like that, but still forget to buy some essential items like milk or sugar while at the grocery store.
Maybe I was asked back then if it was okay if they could use it, but I can't remember. But the amusing thing is that the facebook page is for sightings in Victoria, but they are using a photo from a Brisbane store as their header image.