Shelves finally arrived so I could set everything up.

Full collection:

Larger size Transformers including my favourite, Devastator, and a knockoff Shackwave

Smaller size, minibots and micromasters, along with a mint ungifted Skydive that was hidden in the back of my parent's cupboard where I wouldn't find my birthday present early, then forgotten for almost 30 years:

Machine Men, including another forgotten present still on card and a complete Friendly Battle Suit:

My hodge-podge of non-transformers. Dynabot, Parasite, a couple of Starriors, a McDonalds Changeable, plus yet another boxed un-gift, the Enemy Battle Suit:

The ones I was originally unsure of, but I think I've tracked down 3 of the 4. Looks like a Sky Dasher Diaclone without pilot, and the eggs seem to be He-Man Meteorbs Crocobite and Gore-illa (wonder if I should keep them on this shelf or move them to the other set of shelves with all my He-Man stuff). Last one I'm lost with. There's no manufacturer markings or date. My best guess is a knockoff Topspin, maybe a Sparkle Toys?

-

Album with full size images:
http://imgur.com/a/FZG3S

I was thinking of possibly selling the three carded/boxed figures as they don't really hold any sentimental value for me, but looking around I have no idea how much they're worth as I can't find any others available, so I'll probably end up sitting on them because I'm afraid to let them go too cheaply