So, with the release of the Terrorcons (I'm aware not all of those have landed on our shores yet), we've now seen the vast majority of the G1 Combiner sets in the Classicsverse - across Combiner Wars / Titans Returns / Power Of the Primes.

Constructions, Predacons, Aerialbots, Combaticons, Stunticons, Technobots & Terrorcons all done. Heck we've even had 4/6 Breastforce characters!

Some of the original toys were... quite frankly... crap. Very limited poseability, odd shapes, ill defined modes (yes, you, Blot...). Some were pretty decent, mind you - but most didn't shine as individual toys.

Given the extra size and modern construction, most of the new figures are worthwhile updates.

Which are your favourites of the _new_ figures? And why?

Mine are Brawl (I just really like this update to a character I've always been fond of), First Aid (same reason) and Groove (again a character I've always been fond of, the original toy was sorely limited by the construction of the time).

I don't yet have my Blot in hand (I've got one, it's just still with a friend in LA)... he's a definite candidate for "most improved"... but then that one's coming off a low base.