SHATTER
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Studio Series
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 9
Released here - ??? (overseas = May 2020)
Approximate Retail Price - $29
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Harrier jump jet
Main Features/Gimmicks - doesn't fall apart^N/A
Main Colours - red, black
Main Accessories - x2 guns

Photos

Thoughts
The best Shatter toy made so far. The back kibble on the robot mode is quite large, but the toy is still fairly well balanced. Otherwise looks great in both robot and jet mode. The transformation is both intuitive and elegant, with a level of engineering the feels like "poor man's Masterpiece." Really impressive. The toy is nice and solid, unlike Car Type SS Shatter. Another impressive thing is how the jet mode really tries to conceal as much of the robot as possible. The entire upper half of the body and arms are well concealed, with only the thighs being prominent visible from underneath. And even then, the thighs carry the two rear landing gears, so they're not entirely useless. The cockpit has a nicely detailed interior covered by a clear canopy (which feels like it can open but I've yet been able to do so ). Underneath the cockpit is a retractable landing gear. The attempted minimisation of robot kibble in the jet mode on a Deluxe figure like this is really astounding. My only gripe is the lack of a Decepticon insignia. This toy feels like an MPM that was done with at a much, much smaller Deluxe budget and size. I cannot recommend this toy enough.