Thread: TFs Q/C problems archive (already damaged in the packaging)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    4) Latest and most shocking offense. Just recently got a Henkei Convoy through JuzMel (Thanks for passing it to ice, btw ) and I hadn't taken it out of his plastic bag that ice passed to me until last night, but only today did I notice that his abs (the faux-grille) is completely unpainted. It's just the red plastic. And this was the one I intended to leave MISB, too! WHUT THE!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    Mel, are you still able to dispute with your ebay seller??
    Eeks! Really? Sorry about that! I didn't even notice! *worried look on face* Now I need to go back and check my figures. Yours came from RK while mine came from ebay because I hastily bought Henkei Prime from ebay when I saw that RK ran out of the Henkei Set of 6 figures packaged for US$120.99. Then when they restocked the next day, I bought the set again which left me with an extra Prime. And because I got the ebay one earlier and opened it, I thought I'll let you have the MISB one from RK.

P.S That answers your question bro...

My Classics and Henkei are mostly all still MISB. I only opened some of the Encores and so far for mine, I was only unhappy with Ratchet and Ironhide because in vehicle mode their connecting pieces had way too much space between them.
    Last edited by JuzMel; 15th September 2008 at 11:21 AM.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!